Imagination?

Ya'll are in for a long read today! I wanted to make this one of the last one's before closing up the book, so I hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------

Ft. Freddy's POV

Can I really trust her?

That's the only thought that keeps repeating in my head. I look up and see myself and Bon standing infront of me. I squint my eyes to really see what was happening.. our figures fade away.

That was...... strange

I mean I only saw a person that looks almost like me, but a different looking Bon Bon..

It must of been my mind tricking me! If not then why didn't Michael tell us about them!? On the other hand there might be a reason to that question.

Bon sat up and shook me. "Fred... did you.. see that?" My eyes widen. I knew something was off! I stand up. Walking to the door Bon stops me. "Please don't leave me here." Bon begged. I pick him up bridal style.

"I will never leave you.. I promise." I open the door and see nothing, but darkness... I look down at bon to see him looking up at me. I look back into the darkness.

I should go

I walk into the darkness seeing nothing in sight. Bon touches my face. "You promise to be with me forever.. right?" I turn around, the door dissappears. "Yeah..." I look down at bon and start seeing blackness.

"Bon!?" I drop to my knees. "Bon Bon what is happening!" I try to hold him in my arms, but he kept on fading away. The last words he said was, "I love you." He faded into the blackness that surrounds me.

I start to hug myself wanting to cry, but to find out that I can't. I start to scream but nothing came. My voice was... gone. I shut my eyes as hard as I can.

I open them to see that I have woken up. Bon is not here with me. I look around to notice that the lights were on.

He is probably with Ballora..

I stand up and start to walk towards the door. When I get there is hesitantly open the door, and see Ballora...
Walking?

________________

The Ballora Above is the one Ft. Freddy sees.

__________________

"Ballora... you look.. different..?" She turns around and walks up to me. "What do you mean. I have always been like this." She stops infront of me. Her eyes widen. "You are not the Freddy we kno-"

The door burst open. "Freddy!~" C. Baby skips in. "Will you be a darling~ and scoop the security guard?~" She humed the last part, and put her hand on my cheek.

We have a new security guard? The last one we scooped was Michael.

"Sure... I will be happy to!" I plaster a smile on my face. I look at Ballora who gives me a glare. "Well! Have a fun-time!~" C. Baby walks out waving. Ballora gets infron of me. "You should understand what is happening right now... but I will tell you everything you need to know."