Truth or Dare?

Bon Bon's POV

"Ok. Truth or Dare it is!"

Why can't games be normal?

"Ok let's start this off by.. Ft. Freddy. Since you were the one who offered it, you can start it."

"Ok... Lolbit! Truth or dare?" Lolbit sat down beging a circle. "Dare." Fred closed his eyes and said, "You can no longer play Uno for 3 weeks." Lolbit curled into her own legs. "Why do you do this to meeeeeeee. T^T."

Fred sat down so did I. "Ok then. Foxy Truth or Dare?" Foxy looks at Lolbit. "Trut-" Lolbit stands up with her hands on her hips. "I Dare you to go out and kiss Bonnie."

I hug Fred. "Lolbit I didn't say-" "I didn't mean that Freddy. I meant the original." Foxy walks over to her. "Lolbit I chose Truth..." Foxy started to fade out. "Well I am only giving you a dare...." Lolbit voice disappears.

I look at Fred seeing him looking at me. All I could hear was his voice. "I think we should leave.." We met each other's eyes. "I think so too.."

Yendo came over and Snapped us out of our trance. "Bon Bon. It's your turn. Lolbit finally gave in." We look at her, she's once again curled up with her legs to her chest.

"Umm... Dare I guess?" Foxy looks over at me. "I dare you to play Bonnie's guitar." I stop hugging Fred, and stand up. "Ok.." I walk to the main stage and see Bonnie there. "Hey Bonnie!" He looks down at me. "What you you need little buddy?"

"Can I play your guitar?" Bonnie looks at it then back to me. "I have a smaller one you can play. Follow me!" We walk backstage, but Fred was following me so I wasn't alone. "Here you go." Bonnie hands me a smaller version of his guitar.

"It looks like yours." He looks down at me. "Yep. Before we closed down a little boy left his guitar here." I grab it and start playing it. Surprisingly I know how to play it! Fred picks me up from behind into his arms. Bonnie gives a little giggle. "You can keep it if you want." I smile. "Thank you Bonnie!"

"You're welcome, little buddy." He gives a wave good bye, we give one back.

When we got back to Pirates Cove everyone was playing Uno, but Lolbit. "You are so cruel to meeeeeeee. T^T."

*Cough cough*

Everyone looks at us. "Yay!" Lolbit glitches to us, grabs me, puts me infront of everyone while Fred had to get into Pirates Cove. I giggle at the sight.

"So, I got it." Lolbit pokes the guitar. "This isn't the original." I look at her. "He never said anything about it having to be original." She gets back to her spot on the ground. Ennard and Michael walk in. "Great timing! I need you two."

Michael and Ennard walks up too me, while I signaled Fred to come too. I wisper something in there ear. They all agree to it.

{[Video is on YouTube]}
-Song-
~I Hate Everything About You~
-Title-
~Everything About You // Fon Fon & Minnard

"Oi! Where ye get the drums from!?" We all look at Foxy. Lolbit stands up and say. "When did you actually start talking like a Pirate." I look up  at Fred. "Do you think the game is over?"

Michael walks over with Ennard. "Are y'all playing a game because if not then why did you play the guitar?" Ennard picks him up. "Ennard!?" Ennard looks at Mike. "Is it true?"

Michael starts to blush and avoids eye contact with him. "Put me down..." Ennard brings them into the vents.

"... I guess we don't need to answer?" Fred walks over to me and kneals down. "Truth." I look at him for a moment. "Oh... The game... It's my turn.." I look at everyone else. "Well then, Fred. Since you already said  Truth. When did you learn to play the Drums?"

Fred pats my head. "When did you learn to play the Guitar."

"Touchè."

Fred looks at Yendo. "Truth or Dare Yendo?" Yendo looks up. "Truth.." Lolbit pushes him. "Scary Cat." Yendo pushes her back. "I'm not the one who can't play Uno for 3 weeks." Lolbit folds her arms. "Continue.."

"Yendo is it true that you also have a human form?" Yendo stands up. "You can tell me.." Yendo has wires surrounding him. After the wires have disappeared there stands a teenager.

"Well? What do I look like?" Lolbit stands and walks behind him. "We should leave after this.." She glitches out of Pirates Cove. "That was weird."

Yendo transformed back to himself. "I'm going to say something random.. just to warn y'all." Yendo looks back at Fred. "Truth or-" "Dare."

"Ok... I Dare you too kiss Bon Bon." He leaves without really seeing if he actually did the dare. Fred grabbed me by the waist and brought me up to his hight. I stared into his eyes for what seemed like years.

I feel like I'm being watched

Fred knods at me to see if it was ok. I knod back. Fred holds me with one of his arms around my waist, and the other to my cheek. We were so close..

"WHAT'S UP PEEPS!!!" Fred let's go of me, as I push off of him. We look to see who it is. Chica stands right in the opening of Pirates Cove. "Am I interrupting something?" Lolbit pops up. "They Were About To Kiss!!! And You Ruined It!"

We were being watched!?

Me and Fred are blushing deeply. "Oh.. My.. GOD! And Nobody Told Me This!?" I close my eyes. "S-Shut Up!"

Ft. Freddy's POV

Bon is stuttering...

"C-Can you reprogram Bonnet? She won't let Bon go, but she is just using h-him for show."

The voice fades

What was that!?

Bon grabs my arm and starts shaking it. I look down. "C-Can we l-leave now?" I pick him up. "Sure." Bon puts his face onto my shirt.

Just like the old times I guess???

I walk out of Pirates Cove now with  a sleeping Bon Bon.

-----------------------------------
Hello peeps!
I'm in school today, so I tried to make this chapter long...
The video may not be on YT yet, so if you know the song just imagine. Ft. Freddy playing the drums, Bon Bon playing the guitar, Michael, and Ennard singing. I might make the video as one...
Words - 1080