Chapter 2

(Adams pov)

>Dream<

I walk around Pax with Jason by my side just talking about random
things and all the new stuff. Today was the first day to actually meet him so we wanted to know each other a little better. My phone buzzes and I look down at my pocket questioningly, 'I wonder who that is?' I think and look at my phone. I see i got a text from Deadlox. From thats what my phone says. My mind was screaming 'Whos Deadlox?' but my heart says I knew him with every fibber in my body. The text read 'where are you?' A smile spread across my face but i didnt do it, the dream me did. I quickly wrote back 'walking past cod'. A thought kept running through my head 'who is he?'. The person who goes by the name Deadlox text back 'I see you'. I look up from my phone and my eyes lock on with bright maroon ones. A smile formed on dream mes' face and 'I' raised my hand, waving it around. The boys smiled and he ran over with Tyler behind him. "Hey Adam" The boy said with a smile on his face. "Hey T-nsn" I said but after hey it was glitchy, like an old computer or something. The face of the mystery boy was blurred out but the only thing I could see was his majestic maroon eyes that made my heart soar. "I can believe this is the first time for us to actually meet!" "Yea its waay better than on camera" The mystery boy that Ive figured is Deadlox turns to Tyler and says something to him. Tyler nods and walks over to Jason and says "T-nasn wants to talk with Adam alone" Jason nods and they walk off to who-knows-where. "So wanna go see the RuneScape area" "Sure lets go" Me and 'Deadlox' starts to walk off towards the RuneScape area.

Everything starts to get blurry and I see Deadlox strapped to a chair. I look around and the sceen around me is no longer Pax its a plain white room with Deadlox across from me in the chair and me in a tank type of thing. I hear laughter around me and see no one else. Deadlox looks up but the dark chocolate brown hair was no longer just below hi is ears but down around his waist. His body was no longer male but female and he wore a skirt instead of pants. He looks up and his face is blurred once again but I can see the blurred maroon eyes widen in shock and nervousness. "Adam?" He mumbles and I raise my eye brow, able to control my body. "What- what are you doing here?" He asks and I raise my eyebrow. "Oh darling I just want you to see what will happen if you keep trying" deadlox looks around kind of, scared. "W-what do you mean" she asks skittishly. The tank starts to fill with water mixed with a blue and black substance. Deadloxs eyes widen and she starts to struggle. "NO NONONO STOP" She sobs and I swim to the top taking as much air as I can before it becomes full. The tank starts to reach to the top, cutting off my air, so i take a deep breath in and go under. I look at Deadlox and everything freezes around me. Its like time just slows down then stops.

The only thing I can see are those maroon eyes. They sparkle from the crying shes doing. My head starts to feel a slight pain then it starts to grow more and more. I grab my head and go to scream when my mouth gets over fload with water. "SHIT" I mumble/ scream. I look up at Deadlox to see her struggling less and finally she passes out. Everything starts to fade and crumble around me until finally it all becomes darkness.

<END DREAM>

I open my eyes and shoot up, looking around. Same room, same weird dreams. "Who do I know that looks like that? Ive seen him in the pictures around the house and one time when I was looking through my phone I had some. Ive asked the guys but they just change the question or like Tyler, he ran down the stairs and tripped, falling into Jason. Lucky I guess. I need a brake from all this shit and just fresh air. I think and get out of bed, stretching out my limbs. I yawn and walk towards my dresser, scratching my head. I pull out my regualr clothes an dwalk to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. "Who was Deadlox" I mumble under my breath and walk to the sink where a mirror is above it, putting my clothes on the side. I sigh and rub my hands down my face. "Why am i getting so worked up about this?" My hand stops over my mouth and I look at my eyes in the mirror. My hazel eyes that seem so dull comparred to all the pictures and videos Ive seen of me before the 'accident'.

"Whats gotten into me. Im going crazy from worrying about someone I dont even know" I mumble and undress, turning on the shower and getting in the warm water. I sigh contently and start to wash my hair. 'I shouldnt be getting all worked up about this right?' i think and rinse out my hair, grabbing a rag and the soup. 'hes err she is just a person from my imagination that my friends I guess know somehow' I wash off my body and just stand there for a minute. 'he is just a random person, right?' I think and turn off the water, stepping out of the shower. I sigh and shake my head, making more water splash everywhere. I dry my body off then my hair. I pull on my clothes and look in the mirror and start to brush my teeth. When I bring my head up from spitting I dont see my face, I see Deadlox. I raise my eyebrow and go to touch the mirror but the image disappears. I shake my head, trying to get the thoughts out of my head, and start to walk back in my room. I walk over to my bedside table ad grab my glasses, putting them on, then grabbing my amulet. I raise my amulet to put it around my neck but it shines a maroon color before I do, cathcing my eye. 'that was the exact color of Deadloxs eyes I wonder if-' "No Adam. You just need to take a walk and let out some steam"

My stomach growls and I chuckle "And maybe go get some sushi" I grab my phone and walk out of my room, walking down the stairs and into the living room area that cuts off to a kitchen. I walk past the living room and here people in there so I go in and see whats going on, because im a curious bitch and aint afraid to admit it. I walk in the living room and see Mitch under a shirtless Jerome. I take out my phone and take a picture, but to my displeasure it makes that "CHIK" sound. They both turn to look at me and I smile lightly, chuckling nervously. "Hey guys~. Whats up" I say nonchalantly. "Im about to tell you whats up" Jerome growls and jumps off of Mitch, running after me. I laugh and run out the door, slamming in Jeromes face and running to who knows where. I turn around and see Im heading towards the beach. "Hmm that could help clear my mind some" I mumble and laugh whole heartedly when I see the picture on Jerome and Mitch, after the saw me. All I can say is PURE HORROR on their faces. Best thing ever.

I walk along the beach and see a girl walk out of the water in a blue dress that goes a little over the knee. The dress is a one shoulder and the one shoulder goes down to her wrist. It has a dark blue belt around it that hangs on her hips that resembles a squid tenticle with a black sparkley tint to it that shows when the sun hits it just right. Her hair is up in a pony tail and the pony tail goes to her mid back. She is currently looking down so I cant see her eyes. Her skin is pale and she has on no shoes. She looks up and I gasp at how similar she looks to deadlox except the tracing of her bangs has a blue strip and her eyes are the same beautiful maroon except it has a bright red pupil instead of black. On top of her head sits a crown that looks like tinticles going up being the points and the gems are a dark blue that is a large one in the middle with two smaller ones on the sides. She sits on the edge of the shore with the waves gently rushing up her legs.

I slowly start to walk over to her and hear her mumble some stuff, only getting a few words. "I miss you ---. Its always lonely ---, your laugh. Your touch" I sit down beside them and the person looks up, their eyes growing wide and their breath hitching. "Are you ok?" I ask and they go to say something but nothig comes out and its like a fish out of water for a while. "You looked lonely so I came to see if you wanted company" She looks at me in the eyes and smiles widely. She jumps in my arms and wraps her arms around me. "I missed you Adam" She mumbles against my neck. I slowly put my arms around her and oat her back awkwardly. She pulls back and looks at me weirdly. "Adam?" She ask. I rais emy eyebrow and she bits her lip, which for some reason makes my stomach do flips and my heart melt. "Do I know you?" I ask slowly and she freezes.

I swip my hand infront of her face but he doesnt make any move to do anything. "Umm is everything ok?" That seems to snap her out of it. "U-umm y-yea. Im f-fine" She mumbles and stands up. "Are you sure you seem upset" She turns to me and forces a smile. "Its nothing" She says and goes to walk back into the ocean. "Are you sure. I may can help" She turns to me again and smiles kindly, not forcing. "Stay that way Adam. Dont let that fall k? Bye" She turns back around and gets half way in. Before I can do anyting, the words slip out of my mouth. "When will I see you again?" She turns around and smiles, a small tear falling "Soon".

A/N

Damn that made me get teary eyed. So sorry for the long wait just had tests and crap ya know the shiz. Well gotta go to sleep. Im tired and hungry so byez!
~wonderer