Chapter 11

{One Week Later}

{Tylers Pov}

I yawn and roll over as the sun streams in through the window. I clench my eyes shut from the sharp rays and sit up, rubbing my eyes. I look around the room and spot Jason beside me. I smile but my smile instantly drops as I feel my stomach do a flip and bile rise up my throat. I put my hand over my mouth and fly out of the bed and into our bathroom. I breath heavily as I close my eyes, not wanting to see whatever came out of my mouth and is now in the toilet. I hear the bed creak and foot steps soon after. I hear a slight intake of breath then a hand start to rub my back soothingly. I glance up and see a wide awake Jason. I smile slightly but my smile falls as soon as I feel the bile rise again. Jason pulls my hair back as much as he can and talks to me lightly in a soothing way. "Shh. It's alright baby. Just let it out" When the bile finally stops and my head swims, I lean against Jason chest with a tired sigh. "What's wrong with me Jason?" I ask clueless as if he would know the answer. Jason starts to rub my arm and shoulder soothingly. "I don't know baby. Maybe we should go see if Seto has anything to say about this."

I nod and Jason helps me off the floor. I breath a sigh of relief when I feel my back pop from sitting on the floor for so long. Jason walks into the room then comes back with my glasses. He hands them to me and I smile up at him as I put them on. I look around the room and Jason flushes the toilet as I lean against the wall tiredly. He wraps his arm around me and we walk out the door. We walk down the hall and stop in front of a wooden door with different designs in it. Jason knocks hurriedly making me glance up at him. He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead. I hear footsteps on the other side of the door and the door opens to a sleepy Seto. Seto rubs her eyes and yawn as she asks "What do y'all need it's-" She looks behind her at the clock on the wall and sighs as she turns back to us. "Five a clock in the morning"

I feel Jason shrug behind me "Sorry Seto. Tyler woke up this morning and just started puking. We were wondering if you could maybe see if he was ok?" Seto nods and opens the door wider for we can come in. I look around the room and see Brice still in bed sleeping soundlessly. Wow he actual sleep through all that shit? Hmm, well I know who Bodils' next target is to get their face painted with 'creativity'. As he calls it. I chuckle lightly to myself making Jason look down at me curiously. I shrug and Seto tells me to sit down in a chair or something. I nod and Jason sits down and pulls me onto his lap. I laugh lightly at how clingy he is and look back at Seto. She walks up to me with a book in her hands. She sits on the edge of the bed then looks up at me. She opens the book and asks "Now, is today the first day that you threw up?" I nod and she hmms as she flips through the pages. "Do you feel dizziness or hunger?" I nod and she starts to flip more pages. "Now, when was the last time you two did 'it'?" My face burns brightly and Jason starts to laugh under his breath for he doesn't wake Brice up. 

I start to twiddle my fingers and look down at them. "Like a week or two ago" I say under my breath making Jason laugh then look at me confused. "You got drunk" I say to him quietly. Setos' eyes glow a bright purple then they go back to their normal brown. She starts to laugh wholeheartedly as she clutches her stomach tightly. I look at her confused and ask "What?" She goes to say something but just starts to laugh again. I frown and glare her way as she just keeps on laughing. "What?" Jason asks as he looks at me then Seto. I shrug and turn back to Seto as she starts to compose herself. She walks to a bookshelf and grabs a book, putting the one she had up. She walks back over to us and hands me a small light blue book with a pair of hand prints on it in a light pink. I look up at her confused as she crosses her arms and looks at me expectantly. I hear Jason take a sharp intake of breath as his eyes widen. I look back at him, confused. His eyes go from me, to the book, then to Seto. "Really?" Seto nods with a smile on her face. I look at both of them and frown. "What are y'all getting at here?!" Seto sighs and looks at Jason expectantly. Jason smile and looks up at me since I'm a bit taller from sitting on his lap. He takes my hands in his making me raise an eye brow and look at him a little scared. "Baby" He says soothingly as he rubs his thumb over the top of my hand. "You're pregnant"

What

The

Fuck

My eyes widen and my breath quickens. I look at Jason and Seto as the look at me happily. "I'm what" I ask, more to myself. "We're gunna have a baby, Tyler" I look down at my stomach and then back up at Jason. "B-but I'm not ready Jason. I'm only 19 a-and the squids" Tears start to form in my eyes. Jason looks at me sadly and nods, wiping the few tears that fell from my watery eyes. "I know baby but we can get through this" he puts his hand on my stomach and smile up at me "All of us" I smile and nod. I get up and Jason gets up with his hand in mine. He looks towards a smiling Seto and nods "thanks" She nods and waves her hand "No problem. Just go to the doctor later for better
help and stuff" We nod and walk out of the room. I breath in slowly as my hand falls on my stomach. A baby. We are actually having a baby. A smile forms on my lips as we head into the kitchen. The downstairs is silent for everyone, except us and Seto, are fast asleep. Jason sits me down on a bench stool and pulls out a box of pancake mix. "I'll make the pancakes and you can get started on the bacon and eggs. Ok?" I ask as I jump up from the stool and walk over to the cabinets to get a large bowl. Jason nods and sits the box on the counter. I look at the back of the box and open the box. One thing you want to know about me before letting me do something in the kitchen, I can't cook for shit. I pour the powder in the bowl and powder flies everywhere. I sneeze lightly because it's all over my face and especially up my nose. I wipe my eyes and look around. The counter is covered in light brown pancake mix. I hear a cough and turn around to a confused Jason. I smile innocently up at him and sit the box on the counter carefully. "How the heck did you do this in less than five seconds?" I shrug and smile making Jason chuckle lightly. He shakes his head and walks over to a drawer. He takes out two rags and puts them under the faucet. He walks back over to me and hand me one. "Here. Lets clean this up before the dudes see it" I nod and grab a rag, wiping down the table.