Chapter 15

{Tylers Pov}

I grumble and squeeze my eyes shut. I hear people talking around me making me open my eyes slightly. "Seto, how is the baby a month in when they did 'it' about a week ago?" I close my eyes and hear a sigh close to me. "I'm not sure. I'll have to look in on it in my books" I hear a door open and someone walk in. "Hey we still have no clues where Jason went or what happened to Tyler. All we got is one of Skys budder swords aren't in his secret stash in the shed near the beach." I bite the inside of my lip and squeeze my eyes shut tightly for I don't whimper or anything that will tell them I'm awake. "Well I guess we're just gonna have to wait till Tyler wakes up" I sigh and sit up, rubbing my eyes. I open my eyes and see Seto, Ty, and Ian looking at me. "What?" Seto raises her eyebrow and walks over to me. "How are you feeling?" I shrug and swing my legs over the side of the bed. "Fine" Seto sits down beside me and asks. "What happened?" I sigh and look towards Seto.

"After the fight I ran out of the house and towards the woods. Without a thought I headed towards the beach to cool down. A giant tentacle came out of the water and grabbed me. I tried to run but it was to fast. Jason came out of the trees and grabbed a sword from Sky's shed." I breath in a slow breath as I feel my chest start to squeeze and tear dart in the corners of my eyes. "Before he could do anything another tentacle grabbed his foot and he lost his balance and dropped the sword. The tentacle dragged him towards the ocean and the tentacle that had me fell to the ground. After that it's blank, I got knocked out" I rush my hands over my cheeks and eyes to stop the flow of tears. Ty rushes over and hugs me tightly. Ian had walked out right after the story for he could go tell the others. I sigh sadly and Ty rubs my back reassuringly. "Tyler?" I hmm and look over at Seto. "Has Jason ever told you anything about his past?" I start to wonder, Jason has never told me anything about his past. In fact I don't think anyone even knows his past. I shake my head and Seto nods before standing up and walking over to a bookshelf. I actually look around the room and notice I'm in Setos room. I shrug and look up, just noticing the bandage that's wrapped securely around my head. I hope Jason's alright. My eyes slightly gloss over as I remember the last time we actually talked, we were fighting.

Anger, sadness, heart break. All these emotions swirl through me for being like I was to him. I was being honest, honestly! I told him the truth! He was my first and he will always be the one for me. I sigh sadly and lean against Ty, who was still running soothing circles on my back and whispering promises in my ear. Promises that say 'we will get him back' and 'everything may seem wrong now but it will turn out alright at the end'. I smile at Ty in thanks and stand up. "I'm gonna head to my room. Maybe take a nap or something. Being knocked out wheres you only t more than you would've thought." In all honestly I just wanna get into my own bedroom for a I can think of someway to get Jason back, because I know if I even try to rush and go after him, Ty will instantly try to make me stay and keep calm. I walk out the door and close it tightly before walking down the hall. The halls almost carry on as I make my way down. It takes about a minute but to me it feels like days just to get to the door. I stand in front of the wooden door and bite my lip.

I'm not sure if I wanna go into this certain room. The certain room me and Jason had the biggest fight we've ever had. We've had little arguments but we end up making up right after. This is the only argument that we actually screamed and one of us left the room. I open the door, almost painfully slowly, and walk into the dark room. I turn on the light and look around the light blue room. A map of the universe hangs on the wall over the dark wood desk and a stack of papers site on the desk. Many assortments of different kinda of stars, planets, and satellites are designed or printed on the paper. Pencils and different assortments of map utensils lay across the table. The bed sits in the middle of the room with dark brown wooden posts and a grey comforter with orange pillows and a white bed sheet. A wooden door is to the right of the bed that leads to a small bathroom. A dresser sits to the left of the bed and two night stands are beside the bed with a grey lamp on each. A clock sits on one side of the table flashing the time in brightly lite red letters, while the other has a picture of me and Jason. When I was still a dude. I walk over to the picture and pick it up as I plop on the bed with a heavy sigh. My hand wonders to my stomach and my other holds the frame as my thumb rubes over the side with a smiling Jason. I smile sadly and run my stomach unconsciously. "If only I never turned into girl. We wouldn't have had that stupid fight and you probably wouldn't have gotten kidnapped for me being stupid and running out from anger." I run my thumb over the top of my stomach and sigh. "But, I'm happy that we get to have an actual child together" I smile but it turns into a frown as I look out the window at the setting sun. "Shit. Now I'm emotional and talking to a picture frame.... If anyone had heard me, I'll just use the comment ever pregnant girl uses 'I'm pregnant, deal with it'." I laugh softly and set the picture back on the night stand. I close the white curtains and sit back on the bed. I lie down and snuggle under the covers, my eyes closing from exhaustion. A yawn passes through my lips as I huge Jason's pillow close to me and snuggle into it as if it was him. I smile sadly and fall into a restless sleep of nightmares of Jason never coming home and fears that are to horrid to even think.