Chapter 6

{Tys pov}

I look around the room to see everyone sitting around or leaning against walls except one person, Adam. I smile and look over at Tyler, who was looking out the door incase Adam comes. Tyler looks at us and nods, signaling Adam wasn't there and still asleep peacefully. "Alright well Seto has told me a cure for Adam can get his memories of me back" everyone started blurting out different things like.
"What is it?"
"How?"
"Do y'all have to get all sexy and is no clothes involved?!"

My face flushes red and my head snaps to Tyler who is laughing his ass off in the corner of the room on Jason's lap. Jason is rubbing his bright red face with one and holding Tyler up with the other for he won't fall off his lap. Bodil and Simon are holding themselves up against the wall to not fall over from laughing so hard. I'm holding both my hands over my stomach and rolling on the floor with Mitch close behind. Jerome's leaning on the end of the couch while trying to control his breathing patterns. Ian's rubbing his face from embarrassment while laughing lightly as Quentin tries to make him laugh, he trying to hold himself together. A door could be heard opening from behind the door, the room grows silent as everyone listens to see who it is. Another door slam could be heard and Jason slowly makes his way over to the door, opening it cautiously. He looks out the door and he sighs lightly before closing it, turning to us and raising his hand, giving a thumbs up. Everyone sighs happily and turns to me and Seto. Seto clears her throat and begins. "Well the cure is easily actually but we must be careful doing it. If not then Adams brain could take to much and he could start to see things or hear things, becoming crazy until his brain just... folds in on itself kinda, shutting down" Gasps echoed around the room and murmurs could be heard lightly. "now I know it sounds dangerous but it's the only way for him to remember, not who's in?" Everyone looks around until they start to slowly lift their hands up. A smile spreads across my face and I clasp my hands together. "alright first we need to recover... our first kiss"

<~~~~>

I lay on the floor of the living room watching 'Ouija', a pillow clutched tightly in my grasp. Everyone sitting in their spots perfectly, watching the movie closely. Slight chuckles could be heard from afar and I knew it was go time. A jump scare happens and a bullet hits me directly in the back of the head, a scream flowing from my lips as the target hits. Screams and distraction could be heard from around me and I slowly turned to see Adam and Jerome almost on the floor laughing so hard. A smirk rises on my lips as I stand and walk around the couch, grabbing a gun off the floor in front of the two laughing hyenas. Adams eyes slightly open then his laugh slightly muffles out and his eyes widen. He starts to poke Jerome lightly on the stomach until Jerome's eyes open and widen. A slight chuckle comes from Jerome lips as he raises his hands up. "Oh come on guys it was just a joke let's not get to crazy here alright" Adam looks at Jerome and nods slightly, raising his hands up also "come on listen to da fluffy let's put the guns down" Mitch smirks and puts his gun down slightly, tapping his for finger against his chin lightly "hmm I don't know dood I think yall earned this" I aim my gun and fire. Bullets fly everywhere, screams and laughs could be heard throughout the whole house.

I round the corner and hide behind a wall. My breath hitches as I hear foot steps from around the spot I just was. I slowly pull my gun up and get ready to fire. I step around the wall and smirk as I see Jerome with no gun and his eyes wide. I pull my gun up and smirk. "I win" I pull the trigger and laugh as he fake dies. "Tell- Mitch- I- love- uhh" he falls on the ground and chuckles lightly. I roll my eyes and turn around, walking down the hall and away from the laughing bacca.

~~~~~

Me, Adam, Jerome, and Mitch walk into the arcade room where we keep all of our games and toys. Yes I said toys, were children at heart ok. "We gotta go help Ian with cooking. See you guys later" Mitch said, a smirk dancing on his face as he waves bye and walks out the door with a jumping Jerome behind him. I look over at Adam to see a small smile on his face. He picks up a gun and starts to put it away when it slips from his hands. "Shit" I hear him mumble out and bend down. Without relishing what I did, I bent down and our heads bonked together. "Fuck" I curse out as I rub the top of my head. I look up at Adam to see him starting at me. A blush spreads across my face as I realize we are inches apart. His hand slowly comes up to my face and cups my check lightly. His thumb brushes over my cheek bone as he slowly starts to lean in. I close my eyes as I feel his breath caress over my lips lightly. I feel his hand lightly fall and him move back. I open my eyes to see him looking down sadly and moving back. I take a breath in as a thought comes to mind. Now or Never Ty. I gently take his face in my hands and pull him close to me, closing his lips over mine. He freezes for a moment in shock them starts to relax as his hands move around my waist. I move mine around his neck and tilt my head slightly to the side. I smile into the kiss as he pulls me closer to him.

I feel my lungs tighten from oxygen and slowly pull back. I open my eyes slowly to see him smiling happily with those damn sunglasses on. I slowly bring my hand up and pull them off. A pair of bright hazel eyes look back at me with pure happiness shining through. "I don't know why I feel so connected to you" I look down at the ground, thinking he was upset of the connection. A pair of fingers gently touch under my chin and lift it up. I look up to see Adam looking down at me lovingly. "But I'm loving every second of it" A smile spreads across my face as he says those words. I lean up on my tippy toes and kiss him lightly on the lips. "we better get down there before they start thinking things" he nods and kisses me on top of the head. He clasps my hand tightly in his and pulls me out of the door. Completely forgetting about the need gun ok the floor.