Chapter 3

{Tys pov}

I run through the corridors of the castle with some squids behind me trying to catch up to me, key word trying. I would be tricking them into running into walls, and maybe a sculpture or two, but right now I am PISSED! The only thring that was going through my mind was 'Adam doesn't remember me. He doesnt remember are first kiss, or the first time we met, or the first time we did ANYTHING! And it was all the work of my 'husband''. I growl uder my breath and stop infront of the grand door. I catch my breath for a second then slam the door open making a loud 'BOOM' sound. "BRANDON!!" I scream and stomp over to the shaking squid mutated bitch. "Y-yes my love" He says trying to sound manly but it doesnt quite work. I grab him by his shirt top and bring him to me. "What did you do to Adam" I say through gritted teeth.

His eyes widen and his breath hitches. "How did you find out" He says quietly. His eyes widen and he glares at me. "Did you go beyond your limit. If so you are forbi-" "I DIDN'T GO OVER THE LIMIT DAMN IT! ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION" I have had enough of this. His eyes widen again and he sighs. "I guess it couldnt be hidden in forever" He mumbles and get out of my grip. "I sprayed him with a powder after you accepted" I glare at him and cross my arms, leaning of one foot. "Powder? What kind of powder?" He chuckles darkly and turns around. "Just a powder to forget you ever existed and no one can help him remember. Ever" My eyes widden and I put my hand over my mouth, muffling a gasp. "Why?" I ask sadly, looking down at the black carpet floor, all my anger quickly switching to sadness. "Every time they try the memories go farther and farther away and his body tries to keep it in the best it can until-" I gasp and a tear falls down my face as I inturrupt him. " He dies" I mumble out and fall to the floor on my knees. "Why of course and since you know you may go beyond the beach but you still have the tracker" I nod sadly and walk glumly into my room. The guards dont try to come after me because the last time I was upset and angry like this it was because I got in trouble and couldnt eat pizza that night and had to eat fish. I tell you now dont mess with an angry and sad bitch or you dead, literally. I threw a vase at the squid that caught me then, and i may have threw a torch at him, hey not my fault it was the closest thing to me at the moment.

I get into my room and plop on my bed, letting every cry out I had locked inside during all this time ive been here. I band my fist on the bed post and look at the sculpture of Brandons squid form that ive hated aince they gave me ths room. Once again the sadness disappears and anger replaces it, pure hell fire anger. I grit my teeth together and growl lowly, jumping off my bed. "This is all his fault" I mumble and grab the statue, throwing it onto the floor. The shards fly and some even break the window on the left of my bed, above the bedside table. Water flows in and i dont even glace its way. I grab the bookcase and throw it onto the floor. Books fly everywhere and some even safe themselves on my bed. I scream letting all the anger, saddness, pain, regret into that one scream. No one comes in, they know what happened they just dont want to die so they let their queen do what she wants. I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. My mascara is stripped down my face along with my eyeliner. My eyes are more blood red then they were before.

My cheeks are red from anger and my pupils glow a bright red like the sun. My hair is crazed and has bits on glass in it from the sculpture. I have a scratch on my cheeks, just below the cheek bone that goes from below the cheek bone to aside my lips. I havent noticed it till now but i dont care in all honesty. "Oh Adam" I say sadly and fall to my knees in the bathroom. "What am I going to do know when my hope in you saving me is lost" I sigh and a tear falls. I lean against the tube and pull my legs up to my chest. "All from a powder" I mumble and I feel my eyes lids start to close and tears fall. I scream and cry, sometimes banging my fist on the floor or on the bathtube wall. My breath hitches and I scream "ADAM" It mumbled from my face being in my legs but it got some anger out. I scream his name, over and over. Praying for him to remember and for him to save me. I cry his name one last time before i feel my eyelids start to drop. "Adam. I. Love. You" I mumble out then everything around me fades. The flowing of the water in my room fades away and the sound of footsteps. Adam is the only thing left wondering around in my mind. His musical laugh. His enchanting eyes. His perfect lips. His messy brown curly hair that he sets back in a low pony tail. His tanish pale skin from going outside sometimes or staying in and playing games or watching anima. His soft but rufe skin. His voice. Everything shades to pitch black and Im put into a dreamless slumber.

{Setos POV} (YASSSSS SETO SETO SETO!!!! sorryXP)

My eyes are wide from what I just saw. I look at the white ball and blink a couple of times to make sure it was real. I shake my head and a thought pops in my mind. 'We cant help him remember but we can show him for he can do it on his own' I smile proudly at myself and walk over to my potion chest. I take out some sand for the dust, an ender eye for the seeing, a ghast tear for the forgotten, and finally something close to Adam, a block of budder. I walk over to my brewing stand and smile. I place down my ingredients and pop my fingers. "This will be a while" I mumble and grab an awkward potion and the  ender eye. "But its worth it" I say and start my potion.

A/N
SRRY PEPELE THERE WOULD BE MORE BUT I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP!!!!! Im going to my grandmothers tomorrow for i can hang out with my bestie! My grandmother is a babysister and she keeps me and A LOT of other kids when needed so yea! I may or may not update tomorrow when I get home. So yea BUT there will be another update this week I plan on it. Most likely if i plan on it Ill forget but Ill try not to XD SRRY FOR RAMBLING!!!! BYEZ
~Wonderer