Chapter 7

[King Squids pov]

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES GONE?!" The squid below me shrinks back as fear flashes through his eyes. "T-the wall is b-broken your majesty. She is no where to be s-seen" he says in fear as he tries not to make it sound demanding or anything to anger me more. "FIND HER IMMEDIATELY!!" "y-yes your m-majesty" he scurries out of the room, closing the door tightly behind him. I sigh loudly and fall back into my giant chair behind me. "I have to get Ty back. Before its to late" i mumble out as I run my hand down my face.

{Tys Pov}

A dazed smile stays on my face throughout dinner. I watch as everyone talks and socializes then here I am with a giant smile on my face. Thinking about how life would've been if we never got that damned potion in us. I look over at Adam as he laughs with Bodil about who knows what. I sigh happily and grab the glass of kool-aid in front of me, drinking it happily. "So how about we go to the movies tomorrow and go see the new Avengers movie that's out?" Jerome says, looking at me with the 'You-know-what-I-mean-look' I look at him confusingly then it comes to mind.

Ohhh he's wanting me to recreate the time me and Adam were alone in the house and we ended up watching a movie and some really romantic stuff Adam created for me. My mouth forms into an 'O' shape as I nod my head and look at everyone else. Everyone has knowing smiles on their face except the one and only Adam. "Sure sounds fun" "Yea and maybe even going somewhere to eat" I smile and put the glass down in front of me. "Sorry guys, maybe next time but I have some stuff to do and I kinda just wanna stay around tomorrow" Everyone nods but Adam looks at me confused before he shrugs and says. "I'll stay too I guess. To give ya some company" He smiles at me the entire time and everyone has happy smiles across their faces. I could just fill the excitement and happiness about tomorrow bubbling up inside me. I nod and stand up, picking up the plate that used to have chicken and potatoes on it. I pick up my utensils and carry everything to the kitchen beside where we were. I wash everything off then sit them in the dishwasher. I place my hands on either side of the dishwasher and look out of the window above the sink. A shadow passes by the front making me jump lightly. I look outside the best I can from a smallish window.

I feel arms wrap around my torso making me tense but soon relax as I feel the familiar pendent dangling around his neck. "Damn what has you all jumpy?" He asks worriedly yet playfully. I shrug and lean into him "Its nothing, really" I turn around in his arms and wrap them lightly around his neck. "Lets just go to bed or something. I'm tired, I don't know what you wanna do but I wanna sleep" I say playfully, kissing his nose. He chuckles and kisses me on the forehead "I love you, Ty" I smile and hug him tightly. "I love you too, Adam" He lifts my head up lightly with his fingers and slowly caresses his thumb across my cheek. He leans in and crushes my lips lightly with a loving kiss. He slowly slides his tongue across my bottom lip making me smirk lightly and open my mouth. I smile happily throughout the entire kiss and turn my head to the side slightly. He pulls me closer to him as he runs his hands up and down my sides. I moan lightly into his lips and bring my hands up higher to tangle them in his hair. His curls tangle through my fingers as they tangle themselves in his dark brown curls. He brings his hands to stop at my hips as his thumb moves through my shirt to caress my skin. Some hoots and cat calls could be heard behind us.

A blush spreads across my cheeks as me pull away slowly. I look behind Adam to see the entire team starring at us happily. Seto nods at me knowingly as she walks away towards the stairs with Brice in tow. I look back at Adam, who has a bright red blush across his face and small chuckles escaping his lips. "Come on Adam. Lets go to sleep" "Yea, go to y'alls room" Tyler says under his breath making me snap my head over to him. I give him the 'seriously' face and roll my eyes, laughing lightly under my breath.

(You girls should know what I mean and if any guys...you probably have gotten it from someone honestly)

"Shut up" I mumble out and pull Adam up the stairs. We stop at his room because it was the first one to be at the top of the stairs. Adam opens the door and pulls me in. I look around at the familiar budder walls and dark wood. I smile at a picture of him and I when I was... me. I look down at my now smaller hands and sigh sadly. Adam must've noticed because before I knew it I was being thrown on the bed with an arm wrapped around my torso. I gasp suddenly and look up at Adam. "Hey don't go being down about you being a girl. Like look at the bright side of things." I look down at my hands and the hair that is all around my shoulders and... everywhere. "Like what?" I ask sadly ad snuggle into Adams chest. "Well there is all different kinds of stuff you could do that you are a girl like the biggest one." I look up at Adam through my lashes and asks confusingly. "Like what?" he sighs happily and looks down at me. "Like having children on your own with the one you love"