Chapter 14

(Jasons Pov)

I run my hands through my hair. Would Tyler actually ever cheat on me? I hear a soft knock on the door and open it slowly. Ty stands there with her hands crossed over her chest and leaning on her left leg. "Well. Care to explain why Tyler just ran out the front door, bawling her eyes out?" I sigh and walk back over to the bed, sitting down. "We got into a fight." I breath out and look out of the window. "Well I think everyone understands that since one minute we hear yelling then the next Tyler runs out of the door" I don't say anything except put my hand on my knee and rest my head in the palm of my hand. I hear Ty sigh then the bed sinks in beside me. "What happened?" I turn my head to look at Ty. "I think Tyler cheated on me" Ty's eyes widen but then he look away and taps his chin with his finger. He looks back at me with a confused look. "Why do you say that?" I look down at my hands "When we went to the doctors today they told us that the baby was about a month in. Me and Tyler did 'it' about a week ago. How do you explain that?" Ty looks at me then his eyes wonder around in thought. "I don't know. I do know Tyler though and I know he or she wouldn't do that." I run a hand through my hair then look up at Ty with my hand still tangled in the mass of brown. "I know Tyler would never do that, but how else can you see it" Ty shrugs and stands up. "I'm not sure, maybe you should ask Seto, but first you need to go find Tyler." I nod and stand up. "Thanks Ty" She smiles at me and nods. "No problem. Just next time don't listen to what you think, listen to what you know. Alright?" I nod and smile at Ty. "Yea. You're right" She smiles and heads towards the door. "Of course I am" She says as she walks out.

I breath in a breath and walk out the room. I walk down the hall then down the stairs. Ty's right. Tyler would never cheat on me. I don't even now why I was thinking that. I guess it was just because that was the first thing my brain screamed out. I sigh walk out of the door. Now where would Tyler go? I hmm and start to walk forwards. I walk into the woods and look around. "Hmm, maybe he went back to the h-". Before I could even finish my sentence a very familiar scream came from the direction of the ocean. My eyes widen and my breath stops as I call out the name the scream belonged to.

"TYLER!"

{Tylers Pov}

I run into the forest without looking back. I stop against a tree and lean against. My hand goes over my heart and my breaths come out in huffs. "Wow *Huff* I'm really *Huff* out of shape" I huff out and push myself up. I walk around and I see an ocean not to far away. Without even thinking I walk over to it and sit down. I put my hands behind me and lean most of my weight on my hands. I sigh contently as a cool breeze blows lightly across my cheeks. The sun is setting slightly in the distance making the sky a beautiful orange and blue. My mind starts to wonder to Jason. His spacesuit is orange and blue. I breath in a sharp intake of cool air to keep myself from crying the best I could but my eyes still start to get watery. I close my eyes and sigh sadly. I pull my legs in front of me and hug them tightly to me. I bury my head into my legs and sigh. I hear the water splash in front of me making me look up. My eyes widen and I gasp as a tentacle shoots out of the water. The large tentacle moves around a bit making me slowly put my hand over my mouth in shock. I try to keep my breaths even as I start to slowly scoot back.

I have to stay quiet or it will notice me. I slide across the ground with one hand still over my mouth. I slowly lower my hand and put it on the ground but I instantly yank it back up as I feel a sharp pain run through my hand. I look down and see a scrap across my hand. A slight hiss escapes my lips when the sand makes contact to the wound. The tentacle moves it end towards me almost like its looking at me before it shoots forwards. I jump up and turn around but get stopped by the tentacle wrapping around my waist. A gasp and a scream escapes my lips as the tentacle lifts me into the air. From the distance I could hear someone yell out my name. I push on the tentacle that's wrapped securely around my waist. I start to hit it with my fist as I start to yell at it. "PUT ME DOWN, ASSHOLE!" 

"TYLER!" I look towards the voice just as Jason breaks through the trees. A smile spreads across my face when I see him but it instantly falls as I realize I'm still in the tentacles grasp. I look down at the tentacle then back at Jason. His eyes cloud with worry as he looks around for any kind of weapon of sorts. I look around then spot a small shed a few meters away. "JASON! ADAMS SHED!" He looks at me for a minute then nods before running over to the shed. The tentacle starts to shake making me look down at the water. My eyes widen as I realize something. Jason runs out of the shed with a budder sword. I look down at the water then back at Jason. "JASON! IT'S A-" My sentence gets cut off as the tentacle wraps around me more covering almost my entire body, including my mouth. I glare at the tentacle and start to thrash around. Jason start to run towards the tentacle making me shake my head hurriedly. Another tentacle shoots out of the water and heads towards Jason. Jasons eyes widen and he starts to try and battle the giant tentacle. The tentacle grabs Jasons foot making him fall and the sword to fly out of his hands. 

The tentacle yanks Jason towards the ocean and I start to thrash more. "TYLER!" I muffled 'JASON!' runs through my throat as the tentacle that has me starts to shake. The bend around my mouth starts to loosen making me able to squeeze my mouth away. The tentacle starts to yank Jason up the downwards towards the water. "NO!" I yell and the tentacle that has me falls to the ground towards the sand as Jasons pulls him downwards and towards the ocean. The tentacle falls and a scream comes from me again as Jason gets pulled under and I fall.