Chapter 5

{Tys pov}

I sigh happily and look at the crazy bulgarian infront of me. A tear falls out and he smiles happily. "OH I need to get you to the guys!" I nod and he pulls me towards the TC house. Damn I missed this troll. I sigh contently and start to run behind the bulgarian for he doesnt have to pull me. "Ty you dont know how much the team has missed you" "Ive missed y'all too Bodil" The house was seen in the distance and Bodil stops. I freeze and look at him confused. I look back at the house and see Adam on the step, looking off into the sunset. I smile at his messy hair and how the glasses barely sit on his nose and slightly show his beautiful hazel eyes. He looks down at his phone and rubs a hand through his hair. He mumbles something out but its to faint for me to hear. He looks back up as the sun sets down more and he gets up, walking into the house. "I dont know if itll be good for him to see you or not. It could mess up with the potion Brandon used on him. We dont know" I shrug and slowly start to walk over to the TC house. "We met already" I mumle out and Bodil laughs lightly "Well I know that but that was before the-" I shake my head and turn to look at Bodil. "We meet on the shore of the beach"

Bodils jaw drops slightly and he looks at me dumbfounded. "Seriously? He never said anything" I shrug and walk over to the porch of it. "Come on. I wanna see the guys again" Bodil nods and runs beside me. "I think they would like to see you too" I smile and he opens the door. A shout comes from the top of the stairs and in runs Simon. "OH MY NOTCH BODIL WHERE WERE YOU!!!! YOU WERE GONE FOR SO LO-" He stops his shouting and slowly turns and notices me. His eyes pop out of their sockets and I chuckle lightly. "Hey Simon" I wave lightly and he chuckles lightly and goes out to full blown laughter. I look at Bodil weirdly and he shrugs. He looks at Simon worridly "Simon? You ok?" Simon stops and turns to him. "Wait so this is-" He nods and Simons eyes slowly close and he falls into Bodils arms. "Im gunna take him upstairs" I nod and he walks upstairs, but not before yelling out "TYS BACK!!!" Everything is silent for a minute, the only sound being a few crickets outside and the sound of the TV playing some random show.

Loud foot steps and shouts could be heard coming from upstairs and doors banging open, hitting the wall behind them. I look at the top of the stairs and there stood Tyler dumbfounded with a giant smile on his face. Everyone else, except Bodil and Simon, soon appears and all eyes are on me. "Ty?" Mitch says lightly and I smile lightly "Oh come on! Dont do dis" Everyone breaks out in a sprint down the stairs with giant smiles on their faces. Of course luck want on their side and Tyler trips over his feet and they all trample down the stairs. I break out in a fit of laughter and look at all of my clumbsy friends. "Nice to see yall too" Everyone jumps up and dog piles on me and Im crushed like a boulder's on top of me. Everyones laughing and chuckling throughout the pile. Jerome soon gets up helping Mitch up then Brice gets up helping Seto. Soon enough Ian was helping Quentin up and Jason helping a laughing Tyler. I heard footsteps coming down the steps and looked up with a laughing face, still chuckling lightly. My smile disappears and is replaced with a saddened frown. I look away from the curly haired budder biy and at my hands. I hear steps and a pair of red tennis shoes comes in my light of vision. he binds down and lifts my head up. "Why so sad?" I shrug and bite my lip lighty, not even noticing the group of friends sneeking out of the room and up stairs. "Adam?" I mumble out lightly, almost a whisper. I hear him 'hmm' and I sigh. "Do you remember me?" I say looking into those hazel eyes.

"Of course! I met you yesterday evening at the beach" I sigh sady and shake my head, looking down at the floor. Feeling tears in my eyes. I quickly croak out "I gotta go" before running up stairs, taking two at a time, and bolting into my old room. I closed the door and slide down in slowly on my back. A tear falls down but I ruffly rub it away. "I shouldve exspected that" I mumble out and sigh, pulling my legs up to my chest. I sniffle lightly and hear a knock on my door. I freeze and wipe away the tears and snot running down my face. I stand up and turn around to the door. I slowly open it and peak out to see Seto. I smile and let him in. He walks in and opens his arms out in a hug. I run into his arms and instantly start to bawl. "H-he doesnt remember" I cry out and hug her tightly. "I know" Seto says shushing me lightly. She rubs circles soothingly on my back and I pull back. "Thanks Set" She shrugs and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Anytime Ty" I smile lightly and Seto smiles back. "I have amazing knews.

I look into her eyes and nod for her to keep going. "I know how to make some what of an antidote for Sky.My face lightens up and I jump in excitement lightly. "really?!" She nods and I hug her again. "So how do we do it?" She laughs lightly and rubs the back of her neck. "You have to redo his best moments with you" I look at her confused then nod. "I'll try but I dont know whats the best for him" She shrugs and smiles "Do YOUR best then. They may be very similar" I nod and she walks out. "Night Seto" "Night Ty" I smile and close the door behind her. "Ok best moments together? Hmm" I mumble lightly to myself and go through my memories. I remember the first time we kissed when I dropped a nerf gun and we both went to get it but instead we bonked heads and looked into each others eyes. His glasses on the floor from the bonking incident. His hazel eyes shinning brightly from the light. That was the best kiss in my life.

So many memories and yet he doesnt remember them. Which will soon change.