Chapter 12

{?? POV}

A baby, huh. That could work. A wicked smile forms on my face as I look through the window of the tall house. I change my eyes back to their natural hazel for I would be harder to spot from the darkness of the tree. I watch as the two love birds clean up the mess then wash out the rags. So I'll have to get him later. Master said I have to get the men of the couples because the women already have a potion on them so if they get two it could mess up the plan.I fly down the road and see a cute little two story house. I fly down and start a fire in the palm of my hand. I rear back and throw the flame into the window. I do it over and over until I hear screams. I smirk and fly back over to the TC house. I land and brush myself off. I walk over to the side of the house and hide in the shade. I start to burn my black shirt at the sleeves and bottom making it look torn and burnt. I do the same with my dark jeans and smirk triumphantly. I snap my fingers creating a spark. I put it against the tree and a few leaves making them burn and pop. I smear the leaves and some dirt on my exposed pale skin making it look dirty and believable. I'm short and skinny so that's a bonus to this plan. I ruffle up my brown hair and start to dirty it up making the natural highlights look like mud and dirt. I smirk wickedly and walk over to the front porch. I burn my skin lightly making it tint pink and red. It doesn't hurt since I am fire, literally. I bang on the door and fall to my knees, my hair falling around my face. I hear the door open and a gasp. "Help.... me" I breath out coughing at the end.

I fall to the ground and smirk when I hear a female voice screaming a name. "JASON!" I hear running steps then a gasp. I feel someone picking me up then laying me on a soft surface. I keep my breath calm and my eyes shut. I smile when I hear the voice yelling names and lots of footsteps. I hear a few gasps and even some cries. I smirk inwardly and think 'This is to easy'.

(Adams Pov)

I stare down at the small girl sadly. She looked to be about the age of 13. her hair was all matted and her skin was burnt and dirty. What happened to this poor girl? I look over at Ty to see her almost crying. Tears are in her eyes and her lips trembles lightly. I pull Ty close and in case my arms around her. "Shh, shh. It's alright Ty" Ty shakes her head as I feel tears cascade down her face and into my grey shirt. "N-no it's not. Some h-happened to this p-poor girl" I nod and put my head on top of hers. "I know. I know. We're gunna find out what happened and where she came from. Ok?" She nods and buries her face into my chest. I look around at everyone else and see them with sad looks except for Seto. She looks at the girl with a confused look. I raise my eyebrow at her but before I can ask I notice Jason hugging a bawling Tyler. What is going on? Once again, I go to ask whats wrong with Seto and why is Tyler crying like someone died but a yawn makes me snap my head towards the noise. The young girl sits up quietly and looks around. She starts to look down at her hands and shake slightly like shes scared. Ian walks up to her slowly and sits beside her. "Hey it's alright. What's your name?" She looks up at Ian with sad eyes. "Alaissa" Ian smiles and points to himself "I'm Ian. Thant's Quentin, Adam but we call him Sky, Ty, Jason, Tyler, Seto, and Brice. Simon and Bodil haven't woken up yet but they'll be up soon."

She nods and Ian smile down at her sweetly. "What happened? Why were you at our doorstep?" the girl, or Alaissa, looks down and then out the window. "I was in my eyes this morning with my parents. We were all laying in their bedroom on the second floor of my house watching a movie. The room started to get really hot so my father went to check on the heat. He came back into the room and told us their was a fire. The stairs were engulfed in flames. My parents pushed me the farthest they could away from the door. My father went out to go fond a way but he never came back. My mother went out to look for him and when she came back to me a board fell from the roof and on top of her. She went through the floor. I jumped out the window and fell into our flower bushes. Your house was the first one I saw so I ran as fast as I could here and now I'm here" We all nod and Brice goes over to the house phone. "I'm gunna call 911 and tell them about this." Brice walks into the kitchen and I can hear some of his conversation into the phone. I look back down at Ty to see him looking at the girl sadly. Ian comes back in and smiles at us sadly. "They're gunna be here soon" We sigh in relief and look back at the girl. She looks down and then back up at us. "Can I use your bathroom?" I nod and point upstairs "Its the second door on the right. The door shoulder be wide open, so you can't miss it" She nods and scurries off up stairs. 

Sirens could be coming down the street. I look outside and see a police car pull up. Knocks could be hear from the door so I look up at the guys. "I'll get it" They nod and I walk over to the door with a still sad Ty clung to me. I smile down at him and rub his back soothingly as I open the door. Two police officers stand at the door. I open it wider for them to come in and close it behind them. "The girl went upstairs to the bathroom. She should be down any minute" They nod and one pulls out a notepad. "So Mr.-" "Dahlburg" Mr.Dahlburg, did the girl say anything or what she looks like?" I nod and walk into the living room where everyone was now sitting down or somewhere else. "She said her name was Alaissa. She looks about 12 or 13. She's skinny and short so that kinda puts it off on the age. The officer nods and writes stuff down. "Anything else?" "Well she has hazel eyes and brown hair but that's mostly it" The officer nods and writes the stuff down. Little footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. I look up and Alaissa is walking down.

Alaissa looks up at them then back down. They take her outside and sit her in the back. They drive away to the burning house down the road. I flinch as the roof falls inward. Poor girl. I close the door and walk back into the living room. "Well guys, I didn't want to tell y'all after all that happened but I do have something really important to say" Everyone looks up at Tyler as she rubs her red eyes from tears. "We just found out a couple of hours ago an-" "Hey guys" Tyler gets cut off by Bodil coming down the stairs, quickly followed by Simon. Tyler claps her hands together and smiles slightly. "Good everyone's here. So what I was saying is that-" She turns around and hooks hands with Jason. "Me and Jason are having a baby" the room goes silent but it soon turns into a room with screams of 'congratulations!' and 'I'm gunna be an uncle/aunt!'. "CONGRATS GUYS!" I yell over everyone because my voice is louder and amazing! Ty laughs at my loud mouth and walks over to hug Tyler. Today was a day that I would have never of suspected. I breath in a breath I didn't even know I was holding and walk over behind Ty, wrapping my arms around her thin frame. I kiss her neck lightly making her gasp. "And maybe we could be next" I say huskily in her ear making her giggle lightly. I smile and nuzzle my head into her neck, breathing in that amazing smell of honeysuckles.

(A/N)

Sorry for not putting everyone in here! :( I needed someone for the part so I drew the names and got this one. Plus this one would have been the easiest pick I guess <(^-^)> IDK. I just don't want anyone getting mad for not being in the book ;( Sorry! I'm trying to finish this book the fastest I can for I can start on some others and maybe even a THIRD :D! What y'all say to that ^0^! Well I gtg It's 1:20 am and I gotta go somewhere tomorrow so I'll see y'all later all my crazy fanfictioners!~Wonderer