Chapter 22

Selena reached Brody’s pack house in just over an hour and by the time she reached his place, her legs were ready to give out and her stomach was cramping from hunger. She limped over to the front door and wailed until she managed to get the attention of someone on the other side.

The gate opened and a growling man emerged. She realised that if she wanted him to recognise her, she would have to transform back to her human form, so she focused her attention on trading her fur for her skin. “Selena?” The guy at the gate with the braided hair – Cade – asked in surprise and then began to take his jacket off. He offered her his jacket which she graciously took. “Come, let’s go inside. Brody will be happy to see you”.

The jacket was warmly comforting for her and she tugged it closer to make sure it covered most of her body. Selena followed the guy with braided hair, walking slowly with her stiff legs until she came upon Brody. He was seated at the dining table, a lavish feast spread on the table. Other members of the pack were there as well, eating and chatting away merrily.

“Selena, what a pleasant surprise” He said sweetly and then stood from his seat. “I suppose you would like some clothes?” He asked and she bashfully nodded her head. Then he looked towards the guy that had brought her inside. “Thank you, Cade, you can retreat to your post”. Brody took her by the hand to a room and opened a closet. “This is my sister, Tia’s clothing, I’m sure she won’t mind lending you something” He said and handed her a pair of black tights and a grey t-shirt. But just as quick as the clothing were given to her in her hands, just as quickly were they ripped away.

“This bitch is not wearing anything of mine” The dark-haired girl worthy of being a model snarled at her and then stormed back out of the room. “Ignore her, Tia and Arden used to…uh…see each other” he said, looking slightly uncomfortable. Selena nearly rolled her eyes. Was there somewhere a lucky woman that Arden did not fuck?

Brody waited outside the room for Selena to get dressed and then he took her back to the dining room. He pulled out a seat for her at the table next to her cousin Gunner, with Duncan seated at her other side. “You must be starving from that long run. Eat in peace, Selena. I won’t be asking you any questions now” Brody told her gently and pushed in her seat for her.

Gunner smiled demurely at her and handed her a bowl of mashed potatoes. She dished up a few other delectable looking foods and began eating, trying her best to eat decently even though all she wanted was to chuck as much food down as was possible.

After dinner, Selena helped to clear the table and wash dishes in the kitchen. She met with Ciara, Duncan’s (still) human mate and a few other staff members that were polite and friendly. After she was done helping Ciara, Brody came in search of her. “I am certain that you are tired, so I will give you my room for the night”.

“Thank you, Brody. I actually wanted to shower first”. “Of course,” He said and motioned his hand for her to follow him. Brody’s room was large. And even larger than that was his en-suite. It was designed with a modern touch and had the most humongous shower she had ever seen in someone’s bathroom.

“It’s probably not such a good idea for me to fetch you more of Tia’s clothes, so I’ll just get you something of mine to wear, ok?”. Then he left the room and Selena started to undress. She opened the faucets of the shower and only stepped in once the temperature was perfect for her to handle. Her body ached from her first time run over here in her wolf form, and she was beginning to feel exhausted. After she washed herself, she grabbed a nearby towel and walked out of the bathroom.

Brody was still rummaging around in his closet when she entered the room, but the minute her presence was made known to him, he stiffened. Then he slowly turned around. Selena was standing just in front of the bathroom door, a fluffy white towel wrapped around her. He slowly made his way closer to her and with each step towards her, her heart beat faster.

“How do you feel?” He asked her when he was standing right in front of her. “Sore”. “Do you want me to help with that?”. Selena gulped nervously before she nodded her head. “Please” She replied, in a low whisper. The tension was thick in the air, but even more so was the anticipation of what would happen next.

Brody slipped his one arm around the small of her back and the other at her legs, then he lifted her up, walked further into the room and then placed her down on his bed. Brody traced his hand up her thigh and used his other hand to tug at the towel covering her. Selena slowly tugged the towel away from her body, nervously exposing her body to Brody.

“Beautiful” He whispered and latched his mouth onto her breasts. Selena’s hands greedily flew to Brody’s pants, hurriedly playing with the zipper until it opened, ignoring the strange burning ache in her chest. Brody smiled at her wickedly and then got off her to completely undress himself. Selena sat up on the bed to watch him strip for her. And with each piece of clothing he took off, the hornier she got.

When he was finally naked, he settled himself between her legs again, this time his mouth ready to eat her out. Selena moaned the minute his tongue touched her and her hands flew by their own volition to grip his hair. After Selena was satisfied with what Brody’s mouth could do, she told him what she really wanted him to do to her.

Selena groaned out when she felt his cock started to stretch her apart. Brody thrusted inside her, careful to not hurt her too much and started kissing her luscious lips. The continuing burning sensation in her chest didn’t stop Selena from lifting her hips to meet with Brody’s measured thrusts. She eagerly wrapped her legs tightly around him, drawing him in closer, her fingers clawing at his back desperately for release.

“Come for me Selena” Brody pressed and after a few more firm thrusts she was cumming hard, her inner walls tightening around Brody’s cock. Suddenly Brody pulled out and Selena was frowning in confusion, ready to protest. “I need to come in your mouth, baby” he told her and lifted her up into a seated position. Selena desperately took his cock in her mouth and let Brody set the pace of his thrusts until he came.

Arden clenched his jaw, disgust dancing across his tensed features. There was no doubt in what was making him feel this way. By the intensity of the burning through his chest and the fury that spread through his veins, he could tell Selena was fucking another man. And he didn’t need to think too hard as to who it could be.

Now he needed something to take out his anger on, so he turned into his wolf and ran down the stairs, out into the forest behind his home. At the speed he was running at, he didn’t pay much attention to the pathway and ended up bumping into someone. He immediately transformed back to his human form and wrapped his hand tightly around the throat of the person he had stumbled into.

“Why the fuck are you here, Tia?”. “To tell you… that your mate is… imposing on my pack and currently… fucking my brother” She managed to say, while trying to peel Arden’s fingers away from her throat. Arden scowled at her and removed his hand from her throat.

“I know. I can feel it” He answered her, his voice tinged with disgust. Tia coughed a couple of times, rubbing her throat and glared at Arden for choking her. “Well, you going to do something about it or what?”. Arden turned his head to face her. He didn’t say anything, but viciously smirked in response instead.