CHAPTER 24 (Last Chapter)

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

Abhi was stunned, seeing Pragya staring at him. Tears were flowing from his eyes, as he cupped her face lovingly. After a year of waiting, finally, his Pragya is back. She is back to him. Abhi was not able to control his happy tears, which were flowing from his eyes and Pragya was looking at him with a confused face.

Pragya: Abhi, what happened? Why are you crying?

Pragya said, looking at him worryingly. She lifts her hand slowly and cups his face, wiping the tears and Abhi held her hand and kissed it happily.

Abhi: I missed you so much biwi.

Abhi said in broken tears. Pragya was confused about what is happening. She looked around and found herself surrounded by tubes and monitors.

Pragya: What happened to me, Abhi? Why I'm like his?

Abhi: Wait let me first call the doctor.

Abhi takes his mobiles and goes out, calling the doctor and Pragya was lying on the bed with a confused look. She tried to get up, but she felt a heavy pain in her back and her hip.

After some time, Abhi came along with the doctor. Everyone came inside the room and looked at Pragya with happy tears. Bulbul and Sarla rushed to Abhi's house, hearing about Pragya. The doctor starts to check her.

The doctor: What's your name?

Pragya: My name is Pragya Mehra.

The doctor: Who is your husband?

Pragya: Abhishek Prem Mehra.

Pragya said, pointing Abhi.

The doctor: Good. Do you remember them all?

The doctor asked, pointing at her family.

Pragya: This is my mother and my sister Bulbul. That is Aaliya, Vin and Dadi.

Pragya identifies everyone correctly.

Pragya: Why are you asking these questions?

The doctor: At times after being in a coma for a long time, some patients used to have memory loss. That's why I was just checking on you.

Pragya: For how many days, I'm like this.

Pragya asked, looking at everyone.

The doctor: For one year.

Pragya was shocked, hearing it. The doctor went towards Abhi.

The doctor: She is fine, Mr. Mehra. I will prescribe new medicines. Let her take some bed rest. She will be better soon.

Abhi: Thank You, doctor.

The Doctor: It's my job, Mr. Mehra.

The Doctor said gently. Abhi went out to send off the doctor. Once they went, everyone surrounded Pragya happily.

Sarla: How are you Pragya? I was worried.

Sarla said caressing her head, with happy tears.

Pragya: I'm sorry for making you all worried.

Dadi: It's totally fine, beta. We are happy that you are fine.