CHAPTER 13

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Pragya was sitting in a kind size which was fully decorated with flowers. She was sitting there, fidgeting her saree pallu. She heard the door opening sound and Abhi came inside the room. His every step makes Pragya even more nervous. Abhi took his time to settle on the bed. He looked at Pragya, who smiled at him nervously.

Abhi: So?

Pragya: So?

Abhi: Shall we start?

Abhi asked with a naughty grin, whereas Pragya became even more nervous.

Pragya: What to start?

Abhi: Let's...

Abhi blushed, whereas Pragya became afraid, seeing it.

Pragya: Let's?

Abhi: Let's sleep.

Abhi said whereas Pragya left a relief breath.

Abhi: What did you think?

Pragya: I thought that... That...

Abhi: Chee chee chee... Do you have such thoughts? I didn't expect this from Pragya.

Pragya: Not like that. I didn't have such ideas. I... (Pragya paused) wait...

She noticed Abhi's teasing smile and frowns.

Pragya: Were you making fun of me?

Pragya said whereas Abhi burst into a laugh. He saw the angry Pragya and tried to control his laugh. She pinched his hand, making him shout in pain.

Abhi: Wildy...

Abhi shouted whereas Pragya gave a deadly glare to him.

Pragya: Then what, I thought that you were talking about that.

Abhi: So, you are interested in that.

Abhi asked winking, whereas Pragya controlled her blush. She looked at Abhi, who gave a naughty look.

Pragya: Let's sleep.

Abhi: Great escape.

Abhi said grinning, whereas Pragya avoided his eye contact and settled on the bed. Chuckling, Abhi also lied beside her. He noticed Pragya being uncomfortable in her marriage dress.

Abhi: Pragya

Pragya: Hm

Abhi: Can you do me a help?

Pragya: Ya sure.

Abhi: Go to my cupboard. There will be a cover. Just take it and give it to me.

Abhi said whereas Pragya nodded and went towards his cupboard. She opened it and took the cover inside. Before Pragya could come towards him, he stopped her.

Abhi: Open the cover and see.

With a confused face, Pragya opened the cover and saw a nightdress inside it. She took it over and looked at him with question mark face.

Abhi: Why are you struggling with this dress? Wear the nightdress. It would suit you.

Abhi said whereas Pragya smiled at him.