CHAPTER 18

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Sorry for not replying to any of the comments. I was a little bit busy. Without waiting, let's go into the story.

Next Morning

Pragya's pov: For the past few days, I have lived a fake life. Where I pretended to be someone's wife, backstabbing him. But now, I have to face the reality. The person who loved me a lot may show his hate for me. I have to bear it. I may even be sent to jail for cheating on him. It's gonna be a tough day for me.

With these thoughts, she got ready and came to the living room and saw Bulbul, who was standing there, nervously.

Bulbul: Di, can you handle it?

Pragya gave a weak smile, nodding.

Bulbul: Let me come with you, di.

Pragya: I can manage Bulbul.

Bulbul: No, you can't. Let me also come.

Pragya: It's gonna be tough Bulbul. Let me go alone.

Bulbul: I can't leave you alone. I'm also coming. That's it.

Pragya tried to make Bulbul understand, but she was very adamant. Without any other way, Pragya took Bulbul along with her.

In Mehra Mansion

Pragya came to Abhi's house, along with Bulbul. She looked at Dadi, approaching her.

Dadi: Pragya beta, you are back?

Pragya: Han Dadi.

Pragya and Bulbul smiled at her.

Bulbul: Namaste Dadi.

Dadi: You are Pragya's friend na, that day who came to the marriage.

Bulbul: Yes, it's me.

Dadi: How is your mother beta? Abhi said that she is having an operation in two days.

Bulbul: Yes Dadi. She is doing good.

Dadi: Both of you come in.

Both went inside. Pragya made Bulbul sit on the sofa and went to Abhi's room.

While going, she noticed Robin standing in front of Abhi's room with some files.

Pragya: Robin, why are you standing here?

Robin: Ma'am, someone from sir's office asked to get signs from these files. Can you please give these files to sir?

Pragya looked at the files and got it from him. Once Robin went from there, she took the papers which Nikkil gave. She mixed those papers, along with Abhi's office papers, and took a deep breath. She entered the room and found no one inside. Signing, Pragya went towards her cupboard and kept her handbag inside.

Suddenly, Pragya felt someone hugging from the back. She smiled, knowing that it is Abhi. Abhi hugged Pragya tightly, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Abhi: Finally, my biwi is back.

Pragya chuckled.

Abhi: I'm missing you here, but you are laughing at me. Too bad biwi.