CHAPTER 2

Thank you for all the readers who read my story, voted me and left your comments. Thank you for all my followers....

A Conference room is shown. A man was explaining the Power Point Presentation in an impressive way to the board members. Other business men were trying to find some mistakes by asking repeated questions but they were not able to do it.

Finally......

Board Member: Really very impressive Mr. Mehra.......

The lights are on and the face is reviled.

Abhi: Thank you Mr

Abhi: Thank you Mr. Vick..

Mr. Metha : But, Mr. Mehra's project presentation is very simple... There is nothing special in it..

Mr. Vick: But, this is the best way to crack the deal... The budget is also affordable.. I'm happy to give this deal to you Mr. Mehra. 

Abhi gave an genuine smile to Mr. Vick. Mr. Vick gave hand shake to Abhi. King felt very happy and again impressed with his strategy. Abhi went to his cabin. Vin came running and gave a friendly hug to Abhi...

 Vin came running and gave a friendly hug to Abhi

Vin: I'm really very happy for you buddy. You are the best..

Abhi: Enough enough and thank you so much...

Vin: Abhi, you have to see other's face na.. Especially Mr. Metha's. He looked exactly like monkeys... 

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂 stop it Vin...

Vin: Then what, they are doing like that only... Always trying to make you down...

Abhi: It is common in business world Vin....

Vin: I will not accept it... I know how much hard work you have done to come to this position... I know about that Metha.. He always tries to spoil your projects and hard works.. 

Abhi: He cannot do it Vin.. I'm Abhi.. He cannot mess with me that easily....

A voice came as "Thats true". Abhi and Vin turned and saw King standing there... King came and gave an friendly hug to Abhi and Vin..