CHAPTER 10

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Next Day, Pragya went to Abhi's house as Dadi called her. She noticed the marriage arrangement, which is happening. Signing, she went inside the house. While she was searching for dadi, Pragya felt a steady hand pulling her, and soon, she bumped into a muscular chest. She felt relief when she saw Abhi, standing there with a grin on his face.

Pragya: You scared me.

Abhi: Ops... Sorry.

Abhi said, regretting whereas Pragya smiled at him. Abhi came closer to her, whereas Pragya went back, with a confused face. Abhi gave a content smile.

Pragya: Why are you looking at me like that?

Abhi: Your smile is lovely.

Pragya blushed.

Abhi: Sad information.

Pragya: What?

Abhi: Dadi said that we should not meet till marriage. I would miss you.

Abhi said faking tears, whereas Pragya chuckled. She noticed Dadi at the back of him, glaring.

Abhi: What are you looking for there?

Abhi turned and gave a 'ops' reaction to dadi.

Abhi: Dadi, I was just saying to her what you told me.

Dadi came towards him and twisted his ear, making him yell in pain.

Dadi: Pragya beta, when you came here?

Pragya: Just now, dadi.

Pragya said, giving a teasing smile to Abhi.

Dadi: As per the ritual, you both should not meet each other. I believe you, but I don't believe this idiot.

Dadi said, hitting Abhi, making him frown.

Dadi: So, till marriage gets over, you both should not meet each other. No phone calls, if you want, you both can chat. That's it, now Pragya, come with me, we are leaving to marriage shopping.

Dadi said, taking Pragya with here, whereas Abhi pouted.

After the shopping, Pragya came to Abhi's house, and all settled on the sofa.

Aaliya: Super shopping Bhabhi.

Aaliya said whereas Pragya nodded tiredly. She looked around and found no trace of Abhi.

Dadi: He went to his office.

Pragya felt embarrassed, hearing Dadi.

Aaliya: Dadi, I think bhabhi is missing bhai a lot.

Aaliya said in a teasing smile, whereas Pragya bends her head.

Pragya's pov: Pragya, why are you behaving like you are a bride. This is just a drama as per you. After completing my work, I would leave from here and... I won't return. But... These people are so kind, and they treat me as one of their family members, but I'm cheating them all. I don't know how I'm going to survive with this guilt. It kills me whenever I see dadi showering me with love and Aaliya. She is behaving like a friend of mine and me... I'm backstabbing them all. Ma, I miss you a lot, and I'm very sorry.

Without her knowledge, tears started to flow from her eyes. Dadi and Aaliya panicked, seeing her tears.

Dadi: Pragya beta?