CHAPTER 3

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all my followers...

Pragya was dumbstruck hearing Nikkil's words. She is in need of money and she will do any job but not like cheating others. She curses her fate for making her poor.. Her thoughts gets broken when Nikkil snaps in front of her.

Nikkil: Pragya, tell me... Are you ready for it?

Pragya: Th....that..... I cannot do it....

Tanu: What you said? You don't want this offer? My god, who will reject such offers?

Nikkil: Tanu, lets leave....

Tanu and Nikkil went out of the restaurant.. Pragya was sitting there with tears....

Pragya's pov: God, what is happening in my life? Why all are taking advantage of my helplessness? How can i cheat a person for my happiness? I will not do this... The decision which i took is correct....

In parking area, Nikkil and Tanu gets inside the car...

Tanu: How dare she? What she is thinking about herself? That's good, you came out from there...

Nikkil: You just shut your mouth.... I came out to make your mouth shut... She will accept because she has no other way... 😏😏😏😏

At night at Mehra Mansion, Abhi was doing some work in his laptop. At that time, dadi came inside Abhi's room...

Dadi: Abhi...

Abhi: Ji dadi, come and sit...

He closed his laptop and made her to sit in the bed....

Abhi: Dadi, why you are stressing yourself, if you called me, i would have came na...

Dadi: Tum chup, always treating me as a patient.. I cannot bear your over protectiveness Abhi...

Abhi pouts...

Abhi: Dadi, I'm i torturing you....

Dadi: Stop you dramebazz, I want to speak an important matter to you....

Abhi: What dadi?

Dadi: I have selected a girl for my Abhi....

Abhi: Dadi.....

Dadi: I will fix her only if you say ok....

Abhi smiles seeing his dadi...

Abhi: Ok dadi, let me see her first, then i will decide, ok....

Dadi: Ok, take it...

Abhi: What is this?

Dadi: That girl's photo is there in this... See it...

Dadi goes out wereas Abhi nods his head in disbelief. He opens the envelop and sees the girl's photo. A smile curved in his face...

Abhi: Beautiful....