CHAPTER 12

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Nikkil was sitting in a bar, drinking, whereas Tanu was dancing. He turned and looked at Tanu, who was dancing like a mad lady.

Nikkil: Why I'm not still getting rid of this stupid lady? She is getting on my nerves. Fit for nothing.

Nikkil said, seeing her. He took and drank another glass of drink when he saw a man approaching him. Nikkil signed, knowing the man.

Nikkil: What do you want, King?

King: Just a drink with you.

King said with a smirk.

King: What about the plan?

Nikkil: I have asked the lawyer to arrange the papers. He asked for two weeks' time.

King: Don't you think you are a failure?

Nikkil: If you are here to insult me, then you are not at the right time.

Nikkil said furiously, whereas King chuckled.

King: You are Abhi's friend, and I have a good relationship with him. Then too, we were not able to even plug an h***.

Nikkil: What do you want me to do?

King: You should have selected a perfect girl.

King barked.

Nikkil: You don't have any rights to speak about my plan. At least I'm trying, but you are not even doing it.

King: Don't forget that I'm the one who gave you the plan to make Abhi fall for a girl. But, your so-called Tanu is fit for nothing and that Pragya. What do you think that she would do?

Nikkil: She would do anything for her mother.

Nikkil said with a smirk, whereas King became confused, hearing him. Nikkil explained everything to him, whereas he smirked evilly.

King: Not bad. You too have a brain.

Nikkil: Look who is saying this.

Nikkil scoffed.

King: Both of us's aim is the same. You want Abhi's defeat, whereas I also wish to the same. So, we have to be together, not fighting.

Nikkil: Can I ask you something?

King: What?

Nikkil: You would always say that you admire Abhi's business skills. Then why do you want to destroy him?

King: Because I hate losing. I only have to be the winner every time and I would go to any extreme for it.

King said, gulping the drink.

Purab: Who are you?

Purab asked the unknown man over the phone.

Unknown Man: I have already told you that it's none of your business. Just do what I say.

Purab: Who are you to order me?

Unknown man: But you have no other choice other than following my orders.

Purab: What if I say no?