CHAPTER 15

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi and Pragya reached the temple. When Pragya started to walk, she noticed Abhi not following her.

Pragya: Come.

Pragya said whereas Abhi nodded as no.

Pragya: Why are you not coming?

Abhi: I don't believe in god, Pragya. I don't want to come. You go and pray on behalf of me.

Pragya frown.

Abhi: Pray to God that your husband's wife should soon fall in love with her husband.

Pragya chuckled and went from there nodding.

She went to the temple and folded her hands in front of the idol's statue.

Pragya's pov: God, please help me to cross this situation. I can't cheat him. I want him to be happy. He loves me so much, and after knowing that, I can't do such a thing. Please, help me.

Pragya prayed to the god.

Abhi was standing on the road, waiting for Pragya. Nikkil was watching Abhi, hiding behind a tree.

Nikkil: I don't want to do this, but there is no other way other than this.

Signing, he turned and looked at the Lohri driver, who was readily waiting for Nikkil's order. Abhi heard his phone ringing sound. He attended the call and started to speak as it is an office call.

Pragya was coming out of the temple. She noticed him speaking on the phone. Nikkil signaled the driver, whereas the driver started to drive. The Lohri was approaching towards Abhi very fastly. As Abhi was engrossed in his phone conversation, he didn't notice the Lohri which was about to hit him.

At the neck of the time, Pragya pulled him, before the Lohri could hit Abhi. Nikkil signed frustratedly as his plan has flopped.

Abhi was taken aback and looked at the direction of the Lohri. He looked at Pragya, who was standing there with a shocking expression.

Abhi: Pragya

Pragya shouts: Won't you be careful? How can you be careless like this? What would have happened if I didn't come at the right time?

Pragya lashes at him. Her eyes were filled with tears.

Abhi: I was in an important call Pragya. That's why I didn't notice it....

Pragya: Is that call is important that your life? What would have happened if I didn't pull you? Did you think about us? What would we do...

Before she could continue, Abhi pulled her and hugged her tightly. Pragya bursts into tears, hugging him tightly. Abhi caressed her head and kissed it lovingly.

Abhi: Nothing will happen to me.

Abhi said calmly.

Abhi: I know that I have to live for my biwi, whom I love a lot. So, stop crying.

Pragya frowns. Chuckling, Abhi wiped her tears.

Abhi: I will make sure that this won't happen again. Sorry.

Abhi said, holding his ears, cutely. Pragya smiled, seeing him. Abhi pulled her and kissed her forehead.

Abhi: Are your prayers got over? Shall we go?