EPILOGUE

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you to all of my followers...

Extremely sorry for being late...

After Few days

Abhi entered his room and frowns, seeing Vin and Pragya talking. With the look on Pragya's face, he understood the matter they are talking about.

Pragya: I will talk to him.

Pragya said with a smile and Vin nods. He walks out from there, looking at Abhi. Abhi turned towards Pragya, who was staring at him with her hands, folding around her chest.

Abhi: I know what he would have told you and I know what you are gonna ask me.

Pragya: Then answer me.

Pragya said glaring and Abhi sighs a breath.

Pragya: Come and sit here.

Pragya said, patting next to her on the bed. Like a good boy, Abhi went and sat beside her on the bed.

Pragya: Why are doing this?

Abhi: How do you expect me to concentrate on my business when you are in such a situation?

Pragya: Your business is also important.

Abhi: Not more than you.

Abhi said with a frown. Pragya cups his face and made him look at her.

Pragya: I can understand that. But you have put a lot of effort to come to this position. So, you have to be responsible when it comes to your business. And Vin feels responsible to make you understand this. He has seen your struggles and success in your business. So, when your hard work is getting wasted, he can't take it. As a friend, he is trying to help you and that's why he came and spoke to me.

Pragya said softly.

Abhi: The matter is, when you were in a coma, I wasn't myself. I wasn't been able to put my mind to anything. When you were not around me, I feel lifeless Pragya.

Abhi whispers and Pragya felt bad, seeing him.

Pragya: I will make sure that I would be safe and will be always with you. And as I'm back, I want you to go to your office.

Abhi: No.

Abhi shook his head denying.

Pragya: Why?

Abhi: If I leave you, then who would take care of you?

Pragya: I'm fine and there are many people here to take care of me. So you go.

Abhi: I will go tomorrow.

Pragya: Don't behave like a kid. Go.

Pragya said and Abhi frowns, hearing her.

Abhi: I'm not your kid?

Abhi asked with an angry pout and Pragya chuckles.

Pragya: Yes, you are my cute and handsome good kid. Now go.

Pragya said pecking his lips.

Abhi: I have to go?

Pragya: You have to go.