03| Having Fun

WARNING : 18+ Content

Walking to my Fashion Illustration class, I take a deep breath of the fresh air surrounding me. The sun is out and I can feel the warmth on my skin. Maybe this weekend Alejandro and I can go out to just walk around and feel the sun blaze down on us. The art building comes into my sight, I speed up my pace and walk into the building.

My class is at the end of the hall, there are people walking out of class talking to their friends. I still haven't met any new people. Adam was in my Composition class yesterday, so I was able to talk to him but in every other class. I talk to no one.

Walking into the classroom, I see that there are at least ten people already seated. I am very excited about this. Ever since the beginning of high school, I started liking fashion. Just the thought of being able to make your sense of style amazes me. Everyone has their own sense of style and I love that.

I look around the class to see who looks friendly. My eyes look over at a girl who has long brunette hair. She's wearing a peach colored sundress with flowers all over it. Pearls lay across her neck and her skin as a glow to it. There are a few other people around her listening to her talk. She seems like she's known around the school, but I won't know for sure.

My eyes move from her to a girl sitting at the back of the classroom. Her hair is tied into a low bun, she has glasses on her head which I'm assuming are for reading. Her brows are furrowed as she draws on a piece of paper. She seems nice.

Taking the chance, I walk towards her table. It's time to get to know people.

"Is anybody sitting here?" I point towards the seat. She looks up at me and smiles.

"No go ahead," she pushes the paper towards the corner of the table while I take a seat. I set my backpack next to me on the floor and brush some curls away from my face. It's quiet at the table, everyone around us is talking. I don't want it to be awkward, so I break the silence.

"I'm Alison," she turns to look at me and nods her head.

"I'm Eternity. Are you a freshman?"

"Yeah, I am," I turn my body to face her. At least she's friendly. Imagine if she just completely ignored me. That would be rude. "Are you a freshman also?"

"Oh no, I'm a Junior," I nod my head and smile at her. "So how are you liking University so far?"

"It's going great. I really like it. California is different from Texas." I tell her and she raises her brows at me.

"Oh you're from Texas? That's cool. I was born here in California, but my boyfriend and I have been to Texas once. It was very fun." Her smile widens at the mention as she mentions her boyfriend. I wonder if that's how I look when I talk about Alejandro.

Just as I was about to respond back to her, the door opens and reveals the professor. It's a woman who seems to be in her mid 30's, she has light brown hair tied into a ponytail. She has some books in her hands and places them down once she's at her desk.