12| Silent Treatment

WARNING : 18+ Content

Alejandro and I haven't talked to each other since our eyes opened today. We're both mad at each other, when we look at each other we stare with hatred written in our eyes. I know hatred is a strong word but I mean, what else can I say.

The air is tense around the apartment, not a single word has slipped out of our mouths. I have a plan though, it might seem childish but he deserves it. The silent treatment. For all I know, he's probably doing the same thing. Not a word will be slipped out of my mouth.

Walking into the living room where Alejandro is, I avoid looking at him but I can instantly feel his on me when I step into the room. It's still morning so I walk into the kitchen and take out stuff to make myself something to eat. Every move I make, I feel his eyes following.

Putting some bread in the toaster, I cross my arms and stand in front of it waiting. Why does it take so long for bread to toast? As I'm waiting, I can hear Alejandro stand up from the couch and walk into the kitchen. My eyes stayed glued to the countertop in front of me, I know if I look at him, I might just ruin my whole plan.

I can hear him open the fridge as if he's trying to look for something. After a few minutes, he closes it and doesn't move. The bread pops up and I immediately take it out, which was a mistake since I quickly drop it on the counter due to the hotness of it. Alejandro lets out a chuckle beside me and I huff out some air.

Once I set my toast on a plate, I started walking away from him. But before I can leave the kitchen, his arm wraps around my waist and pulls me back against his firm chest.

"Can we talk?" He asks. Don't say a word Alison. Following my thoughts, I continue looking forward without saying a word. His arm tightens around me as I try to move away from his grip. "Please."

Don't give in. With a final push, his arm unwraps from my waist and I walk back into our room. I'm not even hungry, I don't know why I made myself this toast. I'm just so mad at him. I'm mad at the fact that he assumed I was doing something with Javier. It's even more suspicious that he went with Sage.

It's like she just wants attention, just getting in between our relationship. Does he even realize what she's doing? All of the problems we've had are all because of Sage and Javier. At this point, we're both insecure. He might not admit it now but it's obvious. We're both acting the same way towards each other. I don't want to be insecure, I shouldn't be.

But it's hard to see someone like Sage trying to be friends with Alejandro. She's pretty, known, and just...I don't know. It's Sage. How am I not supposed to be insecure? What if one day Alejandro finally comes to his senses and leaves me for her. I don't know how she is truly, but I know she's capable of getting what she wants.

Leaving the piece of toast on my vanity, I lay back down on the bed and close my eyes. The white comforter covers all of my body only leaving my nose, eyes, and forehead uncovered. Taking a deep breath in and releasing, I start to doze off trying to accept the reality of our problems.