05| Understanding

Pulling my sundress down a little as I look at my reflection in the mirror, I take a deep breath in

Pulling my sundress down a little as I look at my reflection in the mirror, I take a deep breath in. Just one more day the first week of school will be over. It should be fine. I already know what I should avoid, by that I mean Sage. Obviously, I can't talk bad about her anymore to Alejandro because he thinks she's 'chill'. I just don't like her.

You know when you meet someone and you just get some weird vibes from them? Well that's how I feel. It just seems like she's showing Alejandro a good gesture with a bad intention. I'm not gonna bother him about it anymore though, sooner or later whatever she has planned will come out.

I grab my two bracelets that I always wear, slip them on my wrist, and walk out of the restroom. Grabbing my shoes, I slip them on and pick up my perfume from my vanity and spray some on my neck and wrists.

"Alejandro, are you ready?" I call from the bedroom as I put on the rest of my jewelry. He walks into the room with a smile on his face. I look at him through the mirror and see his eyes scanning over my body. He starts taking slow steps towards me as I put on my necklace and I bite my bottom lip.

"You look pretty," he wraps his arms from behind and I lean back against him. "There's still time before your first class."

His hand moves slowly from my stomach and stops at  my inner thigh. My breath hitches as I look at him in the mirror. I avert my eyes to his and see that they aren't their usual light brown color. They're darker, and he kisses my neck lightly.

"Ale," I whisper to him and his hand starts to move again, but before he moves it even more, I grab ahold of it. "School." My eyes close and I breathe out.

"Okay," he whispers back and kisses my cheek. I open my eyes and turn to look at him. He has a small smile on his face. "I don't have practice today, so we can have a movie night."

I nod my head and lean up to kiss his lips. "That sounds great." I say as I pull away. My hand pushes back some of his hair that fell onto his forehead.

"I love you," I say against his lips and he smiles.

"I love you," he says back and places his lips against mine for a few seconds. "Do you wanna meet up in between classes?" He takes my hand and starts walking us out of the room.

"Uh, I think I was gonna go to the library. You know to have some quiet time and finish some assignments," not that I don't like doing homework here. I just sometimes work better in a study place where I'm able to see others working. It motivates me.

"Do you wanna come with me?" I ask.

He picks up his keys from the kitchen counter. "I think Emilio and Hector wanted to practice a bit, but if we don't, I'll meet you at the library." I lock the front door and turn to face him. He pulls me to him and kisses my forehead.

"Okay, just text me if you are." He nods his head and smiles down at me.

We start walking towards the elevator so our day can finally begin.