06| Party Of Two

Warning : 18+ Content

"No way she just left Michael like that," I say, grabbing Alison's hand and looking at the TV. Instead of watching a movie, Alison put on this show called "Jane The Virgin." She's already watched it twice, but she said she wanted me to watch it with her this time. Honestly it's not that bad of a show, I mean I'm really into it.

"It's good right. I knew you would like it," she turns to look at me with a big smile at her face.

"But why would she leave him like that? I mean I know she's pregnant with Rafael's baby but still." I breathe out.

"Wow you're really into this," Alison laughs. "Are you team Michael or team Rafael?" I purse my lips and look around the room.

"Mmm, well right now I'm team Michael all the way. I don't know why but Rafael seems too problematic." She nods her head and bites her bottom lip trying not to laugh. "What's funny?" I smile and poke her side.

I take off the blanket that covers us and start moving closer towards her. "Ale," she points a finger at me and starts to stand up from the couch. I grab her by the waist and bring her back down onto the couch. I begin to tickle her and her laugh fills up the room.

She tries to grab my hands but I push them away and continue tickling her. A huge smile is on her face and I start to laugh just looking at her.

"Alejandro!" She screams out and I finally let her catch her breath. Her curls are all over the place since she kept moving around, her cheeks are flushed, and she still has that bright smile on her face.

"I have to go use the bathroom," she stands from the couch and walks towards the hallway. "If you want, you can keep watching the show." I smile at her and nod. Her figure disappeared and I looked at the TV.

As I'm waiting for Ali to come back, my phone starts to ring. I pick it up and see that Emilio is calling. Why would he be call- the party. Fuck I forgot all about the party. I haven't even mentioned it to Alison. I click the green button on the screen and put the phone to my ear.

"Wassup Emilio," music is playing in the background and I can hear people talking.

"Ale, where you at? Are you coming to the party?" He speaks loudly and I pull the phone away a bit.

"Uhh I don't know man," maybe if I ask Alison right now she'll be willing to go. But if she doesn't want too, then I'm not going.

"Come on, it's barely starting so you guys haven't missed anything. I'll just send you the address and just see if you can make it," people around him start chanting but I'm not able to really hear what they're saying. "Oh shit, I gotta go, Hector is about to jump into the pool. Homeboy is already wasted."

Before I can even say 'bye,' Emilio has already hung up the call. I shake my head just imagining Hector right now. Maybe Adam would be at the party who knows. I just need to talk to Ali and see if she wants to go. As if on cue, she walks back into the living room and takes a seat next to me. She grabs the remote and is about to push play on the show but I stop her.