The Night Before Vegas- Chapter 16

A few days have passed and it's the day before they all leave for Vegas...

"Hey girls don't be all day we will meet up at the food court in one hour to grab some lunch," Jordan says to Olivia and Simone.  "Babe, just go we got this" says Simone.  Olivia looks away with Simone noticing.  "Hey Liv what was that," Simone asked her.  "What was what," Olivia replied.  "Nothing, I guess.  Let's go in this store.  I really want to be cute in Vegas even though I am the size of a baby whale. Plus this will be Jordan and I first out of town trip as a couple so I want our pics for the gram to be on point," Simone says with excitement.  "Simone you look fine and my brother could care less what you wear he loves you either way.  Isn't it not obvious how he swarms over you, "Olivia says acting like she is vomiting.  "Don't hate Olivia.  A love like ours is one I can't explain.  He just makes me feel like I am the only one that matters.  Not just in words but in actions.  It's so weird because we haven't known one another that long but our hearts feel as if they have been connected for a lifetime.  Simone swoons.  Anyway, girl when you get that one you will know exactly what I am talking about and trust me no one will be able to keep you from celebrating that kind of love," Simone says to Olivia while holding up a cute short jump suit.  Olivia is in a daze thinking about what Simone just said talking about her love for Jordan.  "Anyway, enough about Jordan and I.  I am looking forward to Vegas and seeing Coop perform.  You know this will be my 1st time seeing her do her thing.  Also, it will be good just to catch up with her, Patience and Layla.  Have you talked to any of them," Simone asks Olivia.  "I have texted Coop and Patience and spoke with Layla a couple of days ago, " Olivia answered.  "It is cool how Mr. Keating is covering this entire Vegas trip for all of us.  But I am sure Layla is ready to claim Spencer back as well.  Then once school starts back we all can do couple stuff.  Jordan and I, Coop & Patience, You & Asher and Spencer & Layla.  We can really have some fun.  Plus JJ always has somebody so he won't be left out," Simone laughs.  "Yeah, wouldn't that be something, "Olivia says.  "Is Spencer ready to reconnect with Layla," Simone asks Olivia while placing items on the checkout  counter.  "He says he is going to Vegas just to have fun but I told him once he see Layla that will change.  So, who knows but I know he still cares for her," Olivia says.  "Yeah and we both know that Layla has it in big for Spencer, " Simone says while grabbing her bags after paying for them.  A phone notification sounds off...

Jordan:  Hey babe!  We will meet you guys in 10 mins at the food court.  TEN MINUTES SIMONE! 

Simone:  Okay, babe but why you raising your voice?

Jordan: LOL you know why ten minutes babe

Simone:  LOL SMH  see ya in 15 minutes

Jordan:  SMH...really Simone!  You lucky I love you!

Simone: Love you too...see ya in TEN MINUTES...

"Your brother says they will meet us in ten minutes at the food court," say Simone.  "Oh there's the food court right ahead of us," Olivia points.  "You mind if we sit for a minute," Simone says taking a seat on the bench near the fountains.  "Sure of course!  Everything okay," Olivia asks her. "Oh yeah everything is fine I probably should have worn my New Balance instead of these J's for comfort," Simone nudges Olivia laughing while rubbing her belly.  

"So, Olivia I noticed you haven't purchased not one item for Vegas.  Though I know you stay on you fly game, it's not like you to not purchase anything on a shopping trip to the mall," Simone says to her.  "Honestly, Simone I have thought long and hard and just decided not to go to Vegas.  "What?!  Olivia why would you pass this up," Simone ask. "Well, it's Vegas and the scene alone is just not my thing anymore.  I don't want to be tempted on that level.  Also, I am not trying to be the third wheel out there in the desert with all of you.  "Well, I can understand you trying to protect your sobriety but girl we are all going to be having fun.  So, the third wheel part I am sure you wouldn't have to worry about," Simone trying to convince Olivia.  "Hey ladies!  Why are you over there," Jordan shouts seeing them from a distance. "I hope you change your mind but I respect your decision.  Simone smiles at her.  Look we better get going before your brother gets us put out the mall," Simone says while getting up to grab her things.