We're Getting Married - Chapter 21

After listening to the story lady tell them that she sees a forever love and that a guy is here for the girl and the girl is here for the guy, Spencer leaves still not convinced.  Olivia gets ready to leave as well but before she walks out the lady tells her she will never find what she is looking for until she first be honest. Olivia looks at her strangely with a confused look on her face.

As they enter the hotel suite, Spencer tell Olivia that she needs to chill out and let it go because she is acting real crazy.  "No I am not!  I mean how did she know so much?  Then that forever love with you and Layla." Olivia says.  "All she said was forever love.  You immediately assumed it was Layla and I because that's all you been talking about since you got here.  She could have meant anyone.  I mean maybe you and Asher." Spencer tells her.  "Um, yeah I don't think so." Olivia says with her head down.  "Yeah, me either". Spencer agrees.  Spencer tells her it's all a scam.  Olivia brings up the other stuff. Spencer says I am not hiding anything and ask her if she is.  She tells him no.  She then looks at Jordan's bag.  Spencer tells her not to look into it and that's crazy if she does.  Olivia looks in it anyway and finds a marriage license. 

Spencer and Olivia are sitting down together when Jordan and Simone walk in. Olivia stands up and shows him the marriage license.  He asks both of them did they go through his things.  Olivia is upset and asks him what is going on.  Jordan tells them both that he and Simone are getting married tonight.  He ask for both of them to hear him out.  Olivia is not trying to hear it.  He tells them that he and Simone are deeply in love and want to be together as one. Olivia says that's too stupid.  Spencer tells Olivia that was too much.  Olivia looks at Spencer as to why he is not in agreement with her.  She then asks him what does he have to say.  Spencer says it's a family problem to him.  Jordan assures him that he is family.  Jordan ask Spencer to be his bed man.  Spencer thinks for a second and tell him he will.  They both do their handshake.  Olivia looks at Spencer like "What are you doing?" Spencer quickly turns back around knowing she is not feeling him for the moment as if he is in trouble.  Jordan then asks his sister to be there for him at his wedding. 

Later that evening, Simone and Olivia return to the suite from shopping.  Olivia and Spencer give each other a look letting the other know they didn't have any luck in changing Simone or Jordan's mind.  Jordan tells them both they are no longer welcome to their wedding if they can't be happy and accept that he and Simone love one another and becoming husband & wife is what they want. 

Spencer and Olivia are on the rooftop feeling bad about not supporting Jordan and Simone.  They realize that they should be so lucky to be in love like they are and that they are going to need their support.  They both agree to head to the chapel. 

*This is a short chapter.  I will post 1 maybe 2 more chapters tonight.