Funeral day

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 o_O

" Mr.Kwon , my condolences to you and your family "

" Don't be sad , life must goes on "

" We hope you can replace your father's places well "

Words of encouragement from all the guests that came to my father's funeral . Yes , my dad has passed away 2 days ago . The reason for his death ? We , our family also still don't know the real reasons for his death . The polices are still investigating , they will inform us from time to time .

" Thankyou "

It's not that I don't appreciate their words , but I'm not in the mood of talking right now . I really can't forgive the person who causes my father's death . Once I know the person , I'll never forgive him even his descendant . I've thought about this since I knew that my father has passed away . It's giving me a headache .

I'll hate that person and all of his family for the rest of my life .

" Hoshi-ah , go eat something " Suddenly my mom approached me .

" You've been standing there since this funeral started , you must be tired "

" It's okay mom , there's still a lot of guests I have to serves "

" Let me replace you . Right now , you better fill your stomach with something "

" No , you don't have to replace me . You also don't have the energy for this . You've been crying since yesterday "

" I just ate , I already have the energy back " My mom still didn't give up .

" Your friends also there , go serves them "

Oh ya , I forgot that my friends also came to support me .

" Ok , Eomma " I walked away from my mother .

My father once told me that he wanted me to replace his places in his company . It's not that I don't have a point at all of being CEO , but that isn't a small matter . His assistant also has resigned one week before his death . I can't take my life simple anymore , I'll have less time with friends . I don't even have a lover yet .

" Oi , Hoshi-ah ! " I heard my friends calling for my name .

" Come here ! " It was Seokmin .

" Hey baby boy , eat something . You cannot let your stomach empty like this " Seokmin put his hand on my shoulder and about to feed me some bread .

" I'm not hungry " I said and push his hand away .

" Hoshi-ah , your father has passed away . You're still alive , please don't act like you're dying too " Jeonghan suddenly talked .

" It's not that I didn't accept my father's death . I just hate that person who caused his death "

" You can't easily hating people like this , Hoshi ... " Jeonghan said .

" Why ? "

" Maybe he wasn't meant to do like that , he deserves forgiveness "

" So I can easily kill your boyfriend and said I wasn't meant to do that ? " I disputing Jeonghan's statement .

" It's not like that , Hoshi "

" Then ? "

" I said like that because your family needed you , right now you have to replace your father's position . You're the pillars of the family "

" Can you focus on those who still alive ? "

I just look down . What Jeonghan said is true . I can't act like this , my family needed me .

" Eat something , baby boy " Seokmin said and feed me the bread that he had held since I was there .

" Thankyou , guys "

" It's okay , Hoshi . We are your friends " Wonwoo said .

I just smile at them . I am very lucky to have friends like them in my whole life . They've been friends with me since high school . Until today , we always there for each other .

Thankyou so much , friends .

(❁'◡'❁)

Welcome to Chapter 1 , reader <3 How is it ? Feel free to continue the next chapter (' ▽`)o♥♡