A date

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26 o_O

Soonyoung's POV :

When I reached home , I quickly ran to my room . Taking a shower and so on . After I finished with my things I went downstairs to see what I have for breakfast . My sister and my mom went out already our maid informed me when I arrived home just now

Guessed what ?

Breakfast alone again after a long time .

I eat calmly and take a look at the watch . It's about 9 a.m already but I am not that rushing though . Seems that I am the CEO and I have the right so I decided to take it slow .

Once I arrived at the office , the employees greeted me with full of smiles. Me too though , full of smile . Maybe because of last night's memories ? Nice memories with my long term crush . I'm so grateful that last night my heart suddenly want to go to the rooftop . Well , the world is playing with you and turns out Wonwoo was there . What a destiny .

I smile as I walked all the way to my room . Seungkwan also greeted me with full of excitement .

" Morning , Mr.Kwon ! Full of a smile today ! " He teased me from his seat and giggles . I just raised my eyebrow and continue walking to my room . When I opened the door , I saw my little PA was there waiting for me .

" MORNING HOSHIIII !! " He excitedly greeted me and jumped a little as he said that to me .

" Morning , Woozi " I chuckled and put all my things over the table and face him .

" What's up with the mood today ? " I asked him .

" Noooo , that was supposed to be my question ! Let me ask you instead ... " He said and take his position  .

" What's up with the mood today , Mr.Kwon ? " He copied exactly the same as me just now .

" Haha , nothinggg ! Just feeling like ...... Happy ? "

" Wahhh , gladdd ! " He clapped his hand while saying that . He looked so cute behaving like that because he looked so small . No wonder how can I catch a feeling towards him .

" By the way , Hoshi . Today we don't have any works to work on . So what're your plans ? "

My happiness increases when I heard that . Firstly because yesterday I never bothered to take a glance at my schedule for today's works and end up there are no works . Second, because he asked me what is my plan !

" Want to go out ? "

Did he just invite me for a date ?

" Only both of us or with Seungkwan together ? " I asked for confirmation .

" Only both of us ofcourse ! " He glared at me and give me his 'fed up' face.

" Is it like a date .... ? " I stuttered . He just smiles and nods aggressively .

" Do you have any interesting places to go for a date ? " I asked , probably teasing him .

" Of course I haveeeee !! " He slammed my table and shocked me a little but I was still excited to listen for his plan .

" Ok , tell me "