The past

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33 o_O

⚠️⚠️ chapter

" Why you did that to him ?! "  Woozi's father shouted at their gardener.

" What I did, Sir ? " Asked the gardener innocently, Woozi who was still scared hiding behind his father.

" Don't act dumb ! Woozi has told me already ! "

" Come here to me, honey " Woozi's mom take him inside their home, don't want him to heard the arguments.

Mrs.Lee brought him to the kitchen and sit in front of him, on the floor. " What he did at you, honey ? You can tell me " Woozi's mom comforted him who was covering his ears from his father's shouting voices.

" Jihoon... open your ears. Mom is here, you are safe now " Her mom pulled his hand from closing his ears.

" Tell me what he did at you "

" He brings me to his room. Taking off my clothes and kiss me everywhere.... " He explained to his mom who was now extremely shocked. Her maid also was there with them when he explained that.

" How many times he did that, Woozi ? " Their maid asked.

" Three times, might be ? When you guys weren't at the house " Woozi tell making his mother cries a lot.

" I FIRED YOU ! DON'T YOU THINK I'M NOT GOING TO REPORT ABOUT THIS AT THE POLICE STATION. JUST YOU WAIT ! " Woozi's father said his last sentences before he slammed the door and comfort Woozi as best as he can. Giving all of his attention to his only son.

The night has gone. It's now time for bed. Woozi was in the room watching the rain storming heavily. He walked closer to the window and saw their gardener still in the garden.

The gardener looked so pitiful there. He's all wet. Sitting in the rain, he's shivering. What kid like Woozi know ? He is only 12 years old. All he knows is to help those who are in trouble.

He walked downstairs as quiet as he can. Not wanting his parents to wake up. He opened the slider and it's makes their gardener realised there's someone who know about him being out there since then.

Woozi. The innocent kid that he has raped three times, yes that kid. He's now begging that kid to let him inside because he can't take the cold anymore. Woozi just smiles. Letting him inside and asked him to sit on the sofa.

But the kid walking to the kitchen, shouted to his maid.

" Aunt, make some water. Someone visits our house "

The maid quickly opened the door. " Who comes at this hour, Woozi ? " She asked Woozi softly.

" Come on, just make him some hot tea. He's shivering " Woozi pulled the maid's hand to the kitchen. Once she has done, she walked in front together with Woozi and saw the figure that wasn't supposed to be there.

" Hey, you! what are you doing here ?! " The maid flinched.

" Shhhhh " Woozi scold the maid. " Just serve him, " Woozi said strictly.