Opportunities

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23 o_O

Joshua's POV :

" Oh .... it's good " I whispering , probably don't want him to hear it .

" Why it's good ? "

Yeah , he heard it, however .

Should I take this chance ?

" I don't know " I let out a little giggle.

No , I should not .

" I thought you want to say that we are going to have more time alone together "

All I can do was be stunned by his words .

" Hehe , joking " He giggles.

Fake giggles .

Probably want to exhilarate his heart .

" Don't you joke such a thing ! " I hit his arm softly and both of us laughing at that jokes .

" Hahaha , you said you miss me yesterday " We stop laughing and he said that .

I just hummed at his statement .

" Today you met me " He looked at me , our eyes met .

Damn , he's just too fine to handle .

" Okay .....? " I stuttering and tilt my head a bit , full of confusion .

Awkward

That's all that can describe our environment right now .

" Don't you want to do anything with me ? "

Spaces between us are kinda far . But why the inches suddenly felt like it keeps decreasing ?

" What can I do to you ? " I asked as I want to break the awkward .

" I don't know ... " He looked at the window back .

" Can I kiss you ? "

Yeah , I asked that because I don't want him to take his eyes off me and he quickly turned his head around me ... and that confused face is facing me right now .

God , please forgive me for what is going to happen after this .

I pull his face closer and crush our lips together . He kissed me back , yes he did . His tongue moving in my mouth and touch all the areas in there . Our kiss turned into the deep one . I cupped his face with my hands to enjoy our kiss .

We pulled away for air after 30 seconds kissing roughly . Our foreheads leaned against each other . With my hands at his cheeks , both are taking a deep breath . The sound of rain becomes our music , the moonlight became our source of light that night .

Crazy . This is crazy .

He smile , I can feel he's smiling on his cheeks . I can't bring myself to face him yet , my face is burning .

" Hyung " He lifted my chin with his finger and he looks into my eyes . But I turned my head to the other side .

" Joshua , look at me " He whispered to my ears . He pulled my cheeks making me facing him again .