Cliché topics

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 o_O

" We didn't force you to find a girl , you can just be in a relationship with a guy if you wanted too " Jeonghan teasing me .

" Then I'll ask a lot of help from you guys because you guys are the happiest couple in our group ! "

" I'll ask Meanie too " Ya I can't stop smiling at Wonwoo .

" Do whatever you wanna do , I just want someone to be by your side " Wonwoo said after he saw me smiling at him like crazy people . But for real , his words were so touching . What actually he want ? He wants to steal my heart , isn't he ? Ok again , I hate my mind .

" Why I need someone to be by my side ? " Eventhough he's Wonwoo , I'll always dispute those who said I need someone to be by my side . Cliché af .

" When you're at your lowest , you'll know how is it pleasing to have someone you loves by your side " Wonwoo answered , but whythehell on earth he must stare at his boyfriend ? So he thought it was sweet ? Damnit , I hate to admit that .

" Isn't it cliché ? " Kinda cringe by the way .

" Just find one already , you stupid asshole " Joenghan fed up because I always disputing their opinions . Well , that's how am I when it comes to love .

" Jeonghan , you always on your phone . Who are you chatting with ? " Seungcheol suddenly talked with Jeonghan . Not lie , Jeonghan obviously always with his phone . After he talks he will continue with his phone . He has never been like this before , but I'm not bothered by that . However , I'm still curious though with who he's chatting with.

" Oh , it's Joshua "

Seungcheol make a gloomy face right after Jeonghan answered him . If Jeonghan can get jealous of Mingyu , Seungcheol also can get jealous of Joshua too . But I kinda ship Jihan because they looked so cute together .

" What happened to Joshua ? " Mingyu asked Jeonghan because the tension Jeonghan give is different .

" Nah , it's just about him being crush on someone " Jeonghan answered but his eyes still at his phone .

" Don't tell me his crush is you " Seungcheol said in a serious tone to Jeonghan . Extremely terrifying !

" No , it's not me "

" Glad to heard that " Wonwoo said .

Yeah , after Wonwoo said that the environment becomes quiet . It supposed to be a peaceful ome for us but why with the tension on Jeonghan's faces .

Jeonghan's POV :

Joshua always shares his stress with me -,- Okay fine , it was me who told him to share everything with me including his problems

Joshua always shares his stress with me -,- Okay fine , it was me who told him to share everything with me including his problems . But his problems always extraordinary . Last year he said he wants a pet. It's literally normal not until he said he want a penguin to be his pet . He said he saw that penguin is so cute in national geographic channel . He keeps making things complicated . And now he's having a crush on his friend's boyfriend.

Why the hell on earth did he loves looking for problems ?

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Why he want penguin to be his pet tho , reader ? (^o^) Feel free to continue the next chapter (๑'ڡ'๑)