Take a break

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22 o_O

" I did not appreciate you ? "

" After all I have done , you only see my faults ! You never see what the good things I have done ! You never praised me when I have done all the good things ! " He claimed .

" Why did you say that ? " I asked him , I'm very shocked with his statement .

" You act like this because I get home late yesterday , right ? Did what I said is wrong ? You are mad at me for the fact that I get home late ! JUST BECAUSE OF THAT "

He must have been very mad

" I don't even know where is the fault of me being home late just because I went to the market, " He said , his voice full of disappointment .

Ok dude , here we go

" So you think , you are right for saying to me that you went to the market and ended up calling with the other guy for more than an hour ?! "

" YOU THINK YOU ARE RIGHT FOR LYING TO ME ?! "

His face is shocked . Yes , the cat is already out of the bag .

After I finished my shower , Mingyu went to the bathroom . I went to the kitchen to find something to eat , but there's none . So I decided to go buy some food for both of us . I went inside to our bedroom again and my heart told me to open Mingyu's phone .

I take his phone and unlock it . I open his message app and saw Joshua is the last person he texted . When I read the messages , I quickly check his recent calls . He really has an outgoing call with Joshua . He's the one who calls Joshua . I take a look , they called for nearly 2 hours .

I end up taking breakfast alone at the cafe near our room to think positive about their calls last night . But what kind of friend outgoing call for nearly 2 hours ? He even stayed at the bus stop until they ended their calls .

But when I was thinking about that , suddenly my phone ringing . It was Vernon , he asked me to join him for practice . When I got there I saw Joshua's face and it's making me overthinking things .

" How did you know ? Did you open my phone ? "

" Why can't I open your phone ? "

Silent .

" If you're bored with me you can just tell me . No need to sneak out only for having a call with the other guy . Am I the pet who was waiting for its owner to get home yesterday ? "

Tears . I can't hold it anymore.

" I only call with Joshua , hyung ! It's not mean I'm cheating on you ! "

" But you lying to me and keep saying things like I'm a bitch "

" I don't know what you are talking about with him when you guys were on the phone , but it's just doesn't feels right ... "

" Hyung ... " he takes a few steps towards me but I step back from him .

I don't want to be near you , right now .

" Can we please take a break for a while ? "

When he said that , a lot of my tears starts to falls .

But I don't mean to be apart from you , Mingyu .

" I'm sorry hyung , but I think this is the best " He put his hand on my shoulder .

" No , it's okay " I smile , tears never stop falling from my eyes . He knows this hurts me a lot . We can't even leave each other for one day but now he asked for a break .

" I also think I need more time to think of our relationship " I answered him and put down his hand from my shoulder . I don't know why I said that , I don't know what we are supposed to think of our relationship . But I knew that by saying like that I can bring myself away from him .

Because right now , I just can't bring myself to face him .

" Yeah , we should think of our relationship "

He said like that making me feels like he wants to break up .

Please hold your tears , dearself .

" Okay , I'm gotta go first," I said and went into our practice room to take my phone .

It hurts a lot .

Joshua's POV :

" Shua , that's Wonwoo " Jeonghan informed me because I didn't notice the door is being opened . It's been an hour since they went to the toilet and only Wonwoo went back .

" Where's Mingyu though ? " Jeonghan questioned , same as my mind .

Wonwoo walked out of the practice room with all of his stuff . Can't take his tears off our mind to . We just watched him confusedly .

" Is it okay for me to go find Mingyu outside ? " I asked for Jeonghan's opinion hoping he will let me go .

" I think it is okay " He agreed , luckily .

" Just go , bring all of your stuff . I will cover you " It's just Jeonghan being the best friend in the world .

" Okay bye , Angel " I said and winked to Jeonghan but instead I got a hard slap at my arm from him .

" Bye," He waved at me when I closed the door .

It's quiet . The noise inside our room can't be heard anymore after I closed the door . I walked to the upper floor , thinking of going to the rooftop because that is the only place we will go when he has some problems in our mind .

When I was about to go to the rooftop's stairs I saw Mingyu in the hallway . He was leaning his back at the wall and pensive at the big window in front of him .

It was raining .

I walked towards him and saw him didn't blink his eyes at all .

" Mingyu ? " I call him . But he still didn't move .

" Mingyu ?! " I shouted a bit .

" Y-yeah ? " He blinks his eyes few times while looking at me .

" Oh , I'm sorry," I said .

" Oh , Shua-hyung . It's okay " He smiles and continues to look at the window back .

" Did you just argued with Wonwoo ? " I'm curious , so I asked .

" Did everyone know about that ?! " His voice so surprised with my question .

" No , only me and Jeonghan noticed Wonwoo walked in with tears and went out just like that . Think so he didn't notice us " I answered calmly .

" Ahhhh , glad ! " He exhaled in relief .

" Mind to tell me what happened ? "

" We are taking a break for a while " My eyes goes widen hearing his answer .

Is this what we called an opportunity ?

I turned my head towards him .

" Oh ..... it's good "

(╯°□°)╯︵

Joshua is comforting Mingyu , reader <3 Isn't it cute ? Please wait for the next chapter ('△`)♪