Same person as the first day

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30 o_O

I ended the call and walked at Woozi . Sit beside him but leaving some spaces between us .

I can't believe that the person I'm starting to have the love feeling with is the family members of the culprit that cause my father's death .

" Why did Seungkwan calls you ? " He asked and looked at me curiously . I just keep silent and gathered up all my energy to talk with him . I'm starting to hate him and I can't accept that .

" Let's end it for today " I made my mind .

" Why ? Are you already tired ? "

" No "

" What Seungkwan told you , Hoshi ? Something about works or what ? Come on , tell me . I'm your Assistant , right ? " He persuades me .

" Nothing " I can't accept the truth . I can't bring myself to hate him . But my brain told me to .

" Hoshi ... " He said and pulled my cheeks and right now I'm facing him .

" Let's just go home , I'm tired for today, " I said and stand up , ignoring his hand and just walk to my car . Not even bothered to look at him behind me .

I arrived at my car but he wasn't behind me . I start my car engine and calmed my heart down . My heart is just too angry to be handle right now . My brain told me to hate him and ignore him but my heart told me instead .

What should I do ?

" Hoshi ? " Woozi's voice awakens me from my mind . I just drove my car without talking to him .

" Where are we going ? " Woozi asked worriedly .

" To your house " I answered .

" As you wish," He said and keep his mouth quiet . Only silence accompanies us all the way to his house . After a few minutes, we arrived at his house .

" Bye , meet you tomorrow ! " Woozi said and leaned closer at me but I just move my body away from him .

" Okay , bye, " I said . Right now only seeing his house already makes me mad .

After he gets out of my car , I just drove my car away from his house . When I was driving suddenly my phone ringing .

Hoshi !
Where are you ?
Want me to come at you ?

It's okay , Seungcheol ...
I'm okay , just want to rest now

Are you sure ?

Hurm ...

Okay , fine
Be careful , Hoshi

Okay , bye

Right now , only Wonwoo can calm me down . I ended the call and looking for Wonwoo's number but instead, he's the one who calls me .

Hoshi ?
Are you there ?
Are you still with Woozi ?

Wonwoo ...

Hurm ?

Can I come to you ?

Of course, you can, come here to my room