Overthinking

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20 o_O

Seungcheol's POV :

Where are you , hyung ~~

Woah , w-wait ...

Hurmm ?

Why with the mood ?

Just answer me ~~

I'm thinking of going to the building today

Did your father ask you to ?

No , he didn't . I just feel like want to...

But , it's already 9 p.m...

I don't know ...

I'll meet you there then !

That's how the CEO ended our call . He sounds freaking happy and ... clingy ? I don't know what he's feeling ? He's having the whole zoo in his stomach , maybe ? Overall , he's weird .

" Jeonghan , want to go to the building with me ? " I approached Jeonghan who was watching TV in the living room while eating snacks .

" Huh ? Did your father call you ? " The same question (-_-;)

" No , he did not, " I said and grabbed my car key .

" Oh-oh , okok I'm coming !! " He rushing chase me with his snack in his hand .

You guys must be wondering why Hoshi and Jeonghan asked me exactly the same question right ? My father is the owner of the building where I and my friends were always going to practice our dance . Actually, we practice only to fulfilled our free time. Vernon , Dokyeom and Dino probably study in the college . Jeonghan being a tutor , Minghao and Jun is a choreographer for an Idol group at my father's entertainment . Mingyu helping his father with outstation matters along with Wonwoo and Joshua working at the nearby cafe from his dorm while studying for Master Degree at his University . He's a rich guy okay , his father own a factory in Los Angeles .

Me ? I'm only my father's slave . If he asked me to come over to the building , I'll go as he ordered . If he didn't ask me to then I'm not going to take my ass there . I only went there if my friends invite me to practice with them and if my father asked me . But today I suddenly feel like wanted to go there without anyone telling me to .

" Why suddenly want to go to the building ? " Jeonghan asked as he sat at the passenger seat .

" I don't know ? Boring , might be ? "

" Boring ? You should have joined me with my movie just now " He said and feed his mouth with the snack he had in his hand .

" Hoshi said he's going there "

" He called you ? "

" He sounds excited and happy and clumsy and flirty an- "

" Wo-woah , calm down darling calm down " He stopped me from my sentences .

" I'm serious , Angel " I want him to trust me because I have never heard Hoshi like that for a long time already .

" I didn't say that I don't believe you " He nods.