Wifey

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13 o_O

Joshua's POV :

" What's up , man ? " I turned my back facing Seungcheol who was behind me .

" What song are you playing ? " He asked me and bending down at me who is in front of the piano .

" Randomly playing songs that passed by my mind "

" Ahh , I see " He sat beside me right after he said that .

" Why come here at this hour ? " I asked while pressing the piano key , trying to play some songs so that the environment won't be awkward .

They literally arrived at 11.00 a.m , it's about midnight guys ! When I said they arrived at 11.00 a.m , I mean like when will they go back home if they decided to eat the snacks they bought earlier with us ? It will be long for sure . Moreover , when we were eating we will be talking about each other's stories .

" I was just happened to asked Jeonghan to came over because he looked so stressed "

I was startled by his answer .

" I don't know what he's hiding from me , because he seems like he doesn't want to talk with me about that "

Maybe he was thinking about the problems that I told him ?

I just keep silent beside Seungcheol .

Joshua , you so suck ! You can tell him your problems of course you can , but you cannot pressure him like this ! Look what you have done towards his relationship ?

" Joshua ? " Seungcheol's soft voices awaken me from my mind .

" I was talking with you , why did you never respond to me ? " He asked me when I look at his face , his fingertips are touching my cheek .

No , ohmaigad this is so awkward !

" What are you thinking , Joshua ? " Seungcheol cancels his thought to put his hand at my cheek instead he pats my head softly .

Why do Seungcheol's behave like this ?

" e-err , s-seungcheol " I stuttered and take his hand off my head . Just worried that Jeonghan might see such a scene .

" Why ? " He asked me and give me his puppy face. If he's not my bestie's boyfriend , I'll kiss him right away tho .

" Why are you so sweet tonight ? What mood are you having ? "

" Sweet ? Did I b-being sweet ? "

" Why were you stuttering ? I only asking " I laugh at his behaviour .

" Isn't this my normal behaviour ? " He confused and sit properly facing piano instead of facing me .

" And now , why are you blushing ? " I swear to God , I saw his faces turning red .

" Huh ?! " He cupped his face .

" Is it too obvious ? " He asked and facing me .

I stared at his face while smiling , he looked freaking cute when blushing .

" Darlingggggg ~ "Jeonghan voices from behind .

" Yes , Angel . Why ? " Seungcheol turn to his boyfriend's voice direction , still cupping his face .