Chapter 8: The Darkness Meets Light

A light weight could be felt on Nathan's chest as he was passed out on the couch in the sister's house. Clearly, after what he and Sylvia did... he was out cold. Eventually, his eyes slowly started to blink open and he let out a quiet groan as he awakened from his slumber.

"Finally, you're awake~" said the voice of Vera, the Espeon was the one responsible for the light weight on his chest.

Nathan looked at Vera with surprise, but he smiled and raised a hand to her cheek. "Hey... how'd I get back here?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Well... after Sylvia's pheromone wore off you passed out, and she dragged you back here with her ribbons." Vera explained with amusement. "I told her not to use that stupid pheromone though... it could've been dangerous." She said, her tone suddenly becoming serious.

"How so?" Nathan asked curiously.

Vera let out a sigh. "Only a handful of pokèmon have pheromones like that, and sometimes... it could have other effects. For example, Sylvia coded it in a way that made only her on your mind until it wore off... but what if there was a mistake... and it made you run wild around city A and fuck anything you see?" She explained her concern.

"Huh... shit..." Nathan replied quietly, now understanding.

Vera let out a sigh. "It rarely happens but... it is possible... so no more pheromones, got it?" She asked with a demanding tone, but there was a smile on her face.

"Got it." Nathan replied with a nod, returning Vera's smile.

"Good." Vera said, now leaning in a little closer. "Now I do believe... it's my turn with you~" she said suggestively.

Nathan was surprised... he had no idea if he had the energy for it. "Vera..." he was immediately cut off by Vera holding one of her front paws to Nathan's mouth.

"Don't worry, I'll do all the work, you just stay there and relax~" Vera demanded with a lustful tone as she continued to lean in, inching her lips closer to his. "It's still a little early, so everyone else is asleep... let's try not to wake them~" she said with a giggle before gently pressing her lips against his.

Nathan immediately returned the kiss and closed his eyes, slowly wrapping his arms around the Espeon. Vera slowly began to grind her womanhood on the already growing bulge in Nathan's pants, causing him to groan a little with pleasure as they kissed deeply.

Eventually, Vera pulled away from the kiss to look Nathan in the eyes with a lustful grin that showed she was ready to get started right away. Nathan returned her grin and reached his hand down, unbuckling his pants and letting his very erect member spring upward and slap against Vera's rear.

"Looks like it's far from done~" Vera said lustfully as she stared at Nathan's cock, clearly very impressed.

Nathan just rolled his eyes with amusement and watched as Vera slowly inched her hips backwards, letting his tip rub against her already soaked labia and clit. To help out, Nathan grabbed his member and groaned with pleasure as Vera moved her hips back even more, causing the entirety of his length to slide inside of her tight entrance.

Vera started off with a loud moan, but she quickly buried her face in the crook of Nathan's neck to muffle it and to prevent waking the others.

Nathan smiled and kept his arms around her, soothingly scratching in between her ears as she adjusted to his size. But she adjusted within seconds and quickly began rocking her hips back and forth, keeping her face in his neck to keep her continuous moans quiet. There were also the occasional winces of pain, but her pleasure clearly won over it by a landslide.