Cheerios (Emily Fields)

Emily leaves Y/N alone with their one month old son to run to the grocery store. Y/N thinks it's a great idea to balance cheerios on him. Short and sweet.

"Babe, I'm going to head to the store. Do you need anything?" Emily calls as she slips her shoes on.

"No thanks, Em," Y/N replies from the living room where she is sitting with their one month old, Everett Ryan Fields-Y/L/N. 

Emily leaves, and the moment the door closes, Y/N grins to herself. She heads to the kitchen and grabs a box of cheerios. Returning to her son, who is laying in his bouncer, she begins to balance Cheerios on his button nose. She saw it on the internet, and had to try it out. Everett remains asleep, unaware of what his mom is doing to him. Once she has a decent stack, she takes a picture and sends it to Emily, who soon replies with a facepalm emoji. 

Y/N takes the Cheerios off of her son and eats them

Y/N takes the Cheerios off of her son and eats them. He awakens and begins to fuss, so Y/N picks him up and cradles him in her arms. He soon quiets down. Y/N sits with him on the sofa, turning on a random TV show, and they wait for Emily to come home. Tired from the night before, she puts Everett back into his swing and falls fast asleep. 

When Emily returns, she finds Y/N still fast asleep. She puts the groceries down and goes over to Everett, picking him up. He gazes at her with wide brown eyes, gurgling slightly. She smiles down at him and makes cooing noises. This wakes Y/N, who rubs at her eyes, smiling widely at her wife and son. She loves them so very much, and knows that the Cheerios picture will for sure end up in the scrapbook. Y/N is very much looking forward to watching Everett grow, and thanks her lucky stars for her perfect family.