Timothy (Arizona Robbins)

Y/N gives birth to their son. They introduce Sofia to her little brother and adjust to being a family of three.

"He's perfect," Arizona says as she gazes lovingly down at her newborn son, who is laying in Y/N's arms.

The baby was born only hours before. They were just sitting at home watching television with Sofia when Y/N's water broke. Arizona rushed her to the hospital, leaving Sofia at the daycare, and soon, their son was born looking just like Arizona: blonde haired and blue eyed."He is. I know what I want to name him," Y/N replies.

 I know what I want to name him," Y/N replies

"Oh? What?" Arizona questions.

"Timothy. Timothy James Robbins-Y/L/N. After your brother and mine," Y/N tells her. Their brothers both served in the Army and gave their lives for their country. Y/N can't think of a better way to honor them than to name their nephew after them.

"It's perfect," Arizona agrees as she tears up.

"Do you want to hold him?" Y/N smiles, also tearing up.

"Of course," Arizona nods.

Y/N passes Timothy to his mommy. The blonde cradles him in her arms. He gazes curiously up at her, causing Arizona to smile widely down at him. She holds him for a few minutes before passing him back to Y/N and heading to get Sofia. They return a few minutes later. Y/N smiles at Sofia, whom she loves like her own flesh and blood, and pats the empty spot beside her on the bed. Sofia quickly hops up beside Y/N, and grins as the sight of her baby brother.

"Sofia, this is Timothy. Timothy, this is your big sister, Sofia," Arizona introduces.

"Hi Timmy! You're so tiny," Sofia giggles as she kisses his head.

"He is, but soon enough he'll be running around with you," Y/N chuckles.

"And if he's anything like you, my love, he'll be causing trouble," Arizona jokes, ruffling her daughter's hair. 

"Hey! I'm a perfect angel," Sofia replies.

"Sure, Sof, sure," Y/N laughs. 

******

A few days later, they are at home with little Timothy. He is cradled in Y/N's arms on the sofa, drinking a bottle. Sofia sits beside them, gazing lovingly down at her baby brother. Arizona smiles at the three from the kitchen where she is making some pancakes. 

Even though Arizona and Y/N haven't had much sleep as Timmy wakes every few hours to feed, they wouldn't change a thing. They love watching their son grow as well as watching Sofia interact with her little brother. She is such a good big sister, always begging to hold and feed him. 

"Pancakes are ready," Arizona announces. 

Sofia rushes to the table and digs in immediately. Timothy has finished his bottle, so Arizona takes him t burp him so Y/N can eat. 

"These are good. Thanks, babe," Y/N smiles.

"Your welcome. Whatcha think, Sof?" Arizona asks.

"Super yummy!" Sofia agrees.

Arizona chuckles at her daughter's pancake and syrup covered face, dropping a kiss to her head. Once Timothy has been burped, Arizona sets him in his swing and turns it on. She joins her family at the table, smiling widely at them. This is the perfect life, and Arizona wouldn't change it for the world.