Chapter 4

I somehow made it home without collapsing. I didn't talk anything to Cameron until he finally said something. "All right spill, now!" He commanded immediately. I took a deep breath and sat on my bed. "Well we could say that we won't get our own office including an assistant that would make coffee for us all day."

"Oh my god." He squealed. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Then why didn't you get him to attend, I thought you'd get him Phoebe fuck this."

"Cam-"

"No no what did he do then?"

"CAMERON!"

"What?" He scowled.

"First of all, he was fucking perfect in person he had a sexy accent and the damn suit he was wearing was fitted perfectly it was Yves Saint Laurent, Cam!"

His mouth dropped open and he tried to speak but I held up my hand.

"But he was... rude or should I say cold?"

"Why was he cold?"

"You know he basically was like; I'd have replied if I wanted to and shit like that, he made me look embarrassed as hell and then he scared me and then pissed me of and then was like pushing me against the door and I could-"

"WHAT AGAINST THE DOOR?!"

"Cam let me finish!" I scolded. "And when you asked if everything was all right, nothing was all right, he whispered telling me to not say anything wrong and when I was about to say we were about to finish, he whispered fucking."

"Would you have done that?" He smirked.

"Obviously he's a god damn angel but he's scary as hell and he's mean he's a fucking asshole." I finished quietly staring out of the window.

He hugged me and pulled me into his chest. "Sorry I didn't know it would end like this."

"Who cares at least we won't see him anymore."

*****************************

"No, no, no!" Alessandra shouted. "We need a better light and the music is way too loud, you're going to turn down the sound you understood the celebrities will arrive any second!!"

Great, the first thing Alessandra did was shout at people after she arrived. How am I suppose to tell her this now.

"Is everything ready Phoebe?" She asked and crossed her arms. I turned around to face her as I felt my hands get sweaty. "Y-Yeah everything's fine."

"Guys the celebrities are here get out of the way, get out of the way!" Cameron shouted running over to us.

We walked out of the way and took our seats next to the catwalk. I was thinking how the hell I could tell Alessandra that Neymar won't come as I suddenly felt a slight push on my shoulder. I turned around to see Alessandra smirking at me happily. "So did you get Neymar to attend or not?!"

"Oh you know about this, umm well there's actually I-" I stuttered when Cameron ran behind Alessandra gesturing me to look at the door.

"So what?" Alessandra said pissed. I turned my head slowly noticing a gorgeous woman with beautiful blonde hair next to the one and only Neymar Jr. I couldn't believe what I just saw and it didn't make sense at all.

"Y-Yeah I did."

Alessandra turned her head immediately and stared at this handsome man along with that gorgeous woman. It didn't even take me any seconds to figure out who she was, it was the model Candice Swanepoel. Neymar was wearing a black suit along with a black tie. His hair was perfectly styled but his eyes were dark and he had a blank expression until he noticed me. He gave me a devilish smirk as he sat on the opposite direction. Thankfully the catwalk was in between us so I wouldn't have to face that asshole.