Chapter 8

We made our way to work and entered in when Daniella called us.

"Alessandra wants to talk to you, she's waiting in her office." She confirmed and ran away immediately. We shrugged our shoulders and headed to her office.

I knocked on the door and stepped back waiting for her response.

"Come in."

Cameron shot me a what the hell does she want face and got inside followed by me. The atmosphare wasn't bad at all and she wasn't even pissed. She gestured us to take a seat as she leaned back on her chair.

"Soo, we haven't spoken about the own office including assistant thing yet."

"Yeah we didn't want to rush you." I lied.

In fact I didn't even have time to think about the office thing since I met that scary CEO.

"I think you can do this together and I'm actually proud of your work, you deserve that." She smiled and shook hands with us.

I stared at her totally confused and nodded. "Thank you."

"Michelle is waiting downstairs she's your assistant, who will surely pick the phone unless you'd like to pick it up yourself, make coffee and other things. Your office is now on floor 2 the first room on the left with the number 11."

The thought of not having to share an office with 4 more people no longer made me happy as hell.

"Thank you so much." Cameron thanked cheerfully and shook hands with her once again.

"It's fine you can leave now."

"Sure." I nodded and got up immediately making my way outside.

"Oh my god yes!!" Cameron cheered after he closed the door.

"Let's go get Michelle first!" I suggested excidetly and grabbed Cam's arm.

We headed downstairs and noticed a blonde young woman waiting. She was leaning on the leather couch almost sleeping.

"You must be Michelle?" I smiled at her.

She got up immediately fixing her blazer as she looked up to us. "Yes you must be Phoebe Styles and you're uuh.."

"Cameron."

"Right." She smiled and held out her hands to us. "I've already brought your things upstairs."

"Great."

We headed to our office where coffee's were already done for us. The office was huge and we had a perfect view out of the windows. There was a long table with two chairs and one table next to the door.

"This is my table." Michelle smiled and pointed to the table next to the door. "And this is yours."

I took a seat on my comfortable leather chair as I reached out for my hot coffee. I opened my laptop and started doing some new covers for the next magazine. Cameron sat next to me and worked for himself. Some minutes of silent later our phone suddenly started ringing.

"Phoebe's and Cameron's office, this is Michelle speaking."

"Uh yeah, right now or? All right, all right I will." She said and hung up immediately shooting us a smile.

"What's the matter?" Cameron asked after taking one sip on his coffee.

"Da Silva Enterprises ordered some formulars from Alessandra and she doesn't have time to bring them, so is it possible for any of you to head to Da Silva Enterprises and pass them to the secretary there?"

Cameron let his arm fall on my shoulder and smirked at Michelle. "Phoebe does have a looooot of time."

I turned my head immediately and removed Cam's arm. "No I don't have time, apparently Cameron does 'cause all he does is watch YouTube videos."

"I'm not." He smirked and closed the YouTube tab on his laptop.

"Michelle, you can." I smiled.

"No I can't I've to take care of your office remember?" She smirked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not going forget it."

"Phoebs if you don't go I won't join your date tonight." Cameron smirked knowing I had no other choice.

I slapped his arm and got up. "Where are the fucking formulars?"

**********************

After a short walk, I was at Da Silva Enterprises once again I stood outside the tall building for a few minutes before finally mustering up enough courage to enter and barged in. The blonde receptionist was having a conversation so I decided to take a seat on the leather couch until she was available.

"Excuse me?" The receptionist fake smiled. "This conversation might take longer than planned, may I help you now quickly?

"I've some formulars, can I give them to you, they're from Alessandra." I smiled and was about to hand them to her when she shook her head no.

"Neymar Da Silva needs them, you can bring them to his office." She smiled and pointed to the elevator.

Oh jesus no.

With a confident nod and wave I was past her. People came on and off the elevator as I slowly made it up to the top floor. Fiddling with my rings as I waited, my head snapped up at the sound of Neymar's deep voice echoing down the hallway. My knees weakened immediately and my heart started pounding. Memories of his lips pressed harshly against mine flipped through my brain as I heard him snap at someone in his business tone, making me smile like an idiot. Finally I got the courage to look and raised my head slowly to peek at him. He had on dark black suit pants and a white button down with a red tie. His brown hair was messed up as he adjusted his tie with one hand and talked on the phone with the either, gorgeous face pulled into an angry expression. He looked perfect as usual even though his lips looked swollen.

I made my way to him slowly when a blonde, who I regonized as Candice opened the door and stepped out into the hallway beside him. I stopped and hid behind a wall making sure none of them saw me. Her hair was also messed up and her lips were swollen. I recogonized what the fuck happened in his office immediately after seeing them like this.

He scowled at her and pointed back at his office, indicating for her to go back inside. I watched a cheeky grin plaster her face as she nodded her head yes and was released, then stepped back into his office. He winked and started talking on the phone again, all emotion gone from his face the second she went away.

The elevator beeped and I hurried inside, holding onto the railing for dear life. I don't know why I thought maybe he had actually liked me. I had let myself forget that he was a business man who put pleasure first.

"Fucking stupid ." I mumbled to myself as I walked fiddling with my chunky silver necklace.

I had let his charms get to me just like he knew they would. As much as I wanted to slap him across the face I also wanted to jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist and have his lips caress mine. I stepped out and headed to the receptionist. "He's busy give it to him and do not mention that I was here."

I decided that I wasn't going to tall deeper into the hole that was Neymar Jr. because I would only come out with a broken heart. I didn't feel comfortable going to work right now at all so I got into my car and stared at the huge building before heading to starbucks and make myself forget everything.

_____________________________________________________________________

sorry for the wait I have so much stuff going on right now eheh. How did you like this chapter and wth do u think of neymar? 😄 Leave comments I love reading them aaaa lot 😊😊❤️

Please vote if you liked it I'd really apprecate that❤️

Next update soon hopefully

Happy reading! 💙