Chapter 11

"You're going the wrong way."I heard.

I froze and stood there trying to figure out what I should do next. I didn't know where I was and it was dark. At first it sounded faint but then it grew louder. Should I just start running away to that door?

Wait what if there's a monster waiting to trap me?

Calm down we're not in some scary movie.

"Oh am I?" I breathed slowly, creeping through the hallway. 

I was hoping to hear a reply or something but nothing. "This is not funny." I whispered trying not to sound scared. I didn't hear any footsteps nearing me. I spotted the same door again; that was my only escape. I still didn't get why the officer left me all alone without leading me out.

I made my way to the door and it literally felt like I was just running on the same spot over and over again. My legs were so heavy and you could literally hear my heels clip on the marmor floor so there was no way I wouldn't get caught by that someone.

I somehow managed to arrive to the door. I lifted my arm up slowly reaching for the doorknob when I suddenly felt a hot breath on my neck.

Someone was behind me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and slowly tried to open the door biting my lips when I felt a soft hand creep on mine. He grabbed my hand and tightened them, his warm breath fanning my ears. When I looked down I saw him wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "I told you, you were going the wrong way." A deep but sexy voice whispered, making a jolt of electricity run through my whole body.

How could I forget who it was. The courage I had somehow built up got shattered within a matter of seconds.

Why did he always have that effect on me? I silently cursed myself.

"N-Neymar." I stuttered trying to sound like I was totally fine and turned to him. I tried to get off him but he pulled me back into his chest. I smelled his scent making me feel so comfortable.

Hold on, what am I doing
Dont let yourself in Phoebe
He's just a guy that knows how to control people,

I got off him trying to search for his eyes in the darkness. "Why are you here?" I asked.

He let out a small laugh and then I felt his arm around my waist again.

Oh god no!

I didn't know what was more creepy;  the fact that it was dark and I couldn't even see him or the fact that I was in this dark hallway with him.

"L-Let's go outside!" I panicked. removing his arms from my waist.

He turned around grabbing my hand, his fingers intertwining with mine as he lead me through the dark hallway.

We ended up reaching a door which I recognized as an exit and walked outside seeing the lights finally.

The night was cold, lovely but cold, with a slight breeze from the west. The full moon shone with a whiteness that filled the scared land with light and shadow.

The most annoying thing to me was that I gave him a chase and he actually caught me.

How did he even know I was here?