Chapter 7

I buried my face into the scenf of pillows tugged the soft blanked further over my head. It felt like I've been sleeping for years, Neymar's bed was so comfortable and I still hadn't recovered from what happened last night. I got up and walked into the bathroom staring at my love bite Neymar did last night when a small smirk escaped my lips. I washed my face and brushed my hair with my hands when my phone suddenly started buzzing.

"PHOEBE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"Pshht! Calm down okay you know exactly where I am." I whispered and made sure the door was closed. Cameron started laughing devilish and I could imagine his smirky face. "You should rather say thanks for putting the condoms in your bag."

"I did not fuck with him!" I snapped.

"Sure thing."

"Cameron I swear to-"

"Are you awake yet, Phoebe?" Neymar suddenly questioned knocking on the door.

I quickly hung up and ran into the bathroom making sure I wasn't looking like hell. "Uhh yeah I am."

He entered slowly my heart pounding like crazy. I watched him as he closed the door and lifted his head up to face me. I turned to look at him, admiring his strong profile. He ran his tongue over his lower liip before pulling it into his teeth in concentration. His small button nose crinkled and he reached up to scratch it before running his hands through his hair.

He was already dressed up looking stunning as hell. His hair was so perfectly styled but he was so mysterious. I need to get out of here before I faint, last night's scene made me realise why on earth people are scared of him.

"G-Good morning." I stuttered nervously.

He moved closer to me which made me step back until I hit the hard wall.

"Why are you nervous?" He whispered in a husky voice as he moved his hands down to my naked legs. I tugged on the shirt I was wearing to make sure it reached 'til my knees but as stubborn as he was, he slung his finger under it.

"I am not." I lied.

He started drawing small circles on my leg as he wrapped his arms around my waist pushing me closer to him. "So you want to tell me that you're totally fine with it, when I touch you like this."

"I never said I was fine but you just do whatever the hell you want 'cause you're a dick." I shot back.

His eyes darkened and he pulled me to sit on the bed. "You're rude and annoying did you know that, Phoebe?"

I shrugged my shoulders and sat on the bed. "Who's here the rude one you go from playful to rude in half a second."

"And you go from cute to annoying in half a second, so it's only fair."

"You think I'm annoying?" I huffed. "Why am I even here? Take me home, please."

"Did you just choose to ignore the fact that I think you're cute? Stay."

"You said that last time, Mr. Da Silva. And now here you are being a dick again!" I groaned.

He lifted his hands to mine and stepped even closer. I flinched when he took my hands in his oversized ones and scooted closer, narrowing his eyes at me in anger.

"Call me Neymar, and I am not trying to be a dick, Phoebe. I want you to stay."

"I don't care what you want." I snapped.

He clenched his jaw swiftly wrapping one of his arms around my back and the other under my tights and pulling me onto his lap. I squirmed but he held my wrists firmly, waiting for me to calm down I gave up with a huff and glared at him.