Chapter 6

We rushed out immediately as the cold wind catched us. I pulled my arm away from Neymar's and stopped in front of the restaurant shooting him a glare.

He turned around and pulled me back to him his face inches away from mine. I felt his hot breath escaping from him as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me even closer to him. "What's the matter, Phoebe?"

I shivered at his deep, mysterious voice and the way he was holding me. "What the matter is? Why are you acting like this, what happened?" I questioned trying to escape from his arms. His eyes darkened burning into mine. "You need to stop asking so many questions!"

"And you need to stop acting like a dick and just tell me what happened, I mean this was weird and-"

"If you won't shut up I'll kiss you so your damn mouth is finally shut." He cut me in. I immediately shut up and stared at him. At some point I wished I wouldn't have stopped talking.

"Don't worry, I'll get your lips."

He slid his hands on my sides and started tickling around when I stepped on his foot to make him stop. An amused smile played at his beautiful lips. "Calm down, I just want to take my phone out of my jacket, I won't fuck you in front of everyone."

I totally forgot that I was wearing his jacket, well this was embarrassing as hell. I raised my eyebrows at him undressing the jacket. "You know, you could just ask me instead of touching me, here take it!"

"First of all, stop undressing because this makes me want to fuck you even more, secondly I never told you to give it back to me and thirdly I can touch you whenever I want."

I handed him the jacket and crossed my arms. "No you definitely can't."

"Yes, yes I can and I know that you like it when I touch you."

"No I don't." I lied. He smirked at me and took out his phone. "Yeah Gerard pick us up we're waiting." He said and gestured me to take his jacket again. I shook my head no and turned around not facing him. He immediately grabbed my arm and pointed to the jacket one more time while talking on the phone. I let out an annoyed tone and slid my arms into it. He ended the call and stepped closer to me fixing his tie.

"You're really stubborn and annoying, did you know that Phoebe?"

"And did you know that you're a dick Neymar?" I shot back.

He stepped closer to me and touched my cheek softly. He lifted my chin up with his soft thumb and stared at me his eyes literally burning into mine. "This was the first time you've called me Neymar."

I was actually surprised that he didn't insult me for calling him a dick but this worked too. Gerard arrived and stopped in front of us. He walked out of the car over to my side and opened the door for me. "Thank you." I smiled and entered in. He gave me a light nodd and walked back to his side. Neymar followed me and closed the door.

"So where would you like me to bring your Sir?" Gerard asked while looking in the mirror.

"My place." Neymar answered quickly.

"Your place?" I repeated wide eyed.

"Exactly."

"Why should I?" I snapped crossing my arms.

He turned his head to face me and placed his hand on my lap. "Because you can sleep at my place."

"I'm not fucking with you!" I hissed and slapped his hand. Gerard cleared his throat after a small giggle escaped from his mouth. An amused smile played at Neymar's lips as he moved closer to me. "Always thinking about sex Phoebe, I was just being friendly offering you a beautiful place to sleep."