Chapter 10

Neymar stood in front of me smirking. I couldn't tell if he was angry or not, well what am I even talking about of course he is angry why wouldn't he. This guy's presence made me feel more safe even though I didn't even know his name, but I just had this feeling that Neymar wouldn't beat the shit out of me in front of this guy. Due the talks I had with myself in my head I totally forgot that Neymar would probably beat the shit out of this hot guy cause we were standing really close to each other.

Neymar's eyes darkened immediately as he finally spoke up to me. "Sooooo, you're clearly having your phone with you don't you?"

He pissed me off cause he always thinks he could get me by being mean and trying to make me horny at the same fucking time but I don't want to be a freaking toy to play with so I'm not gonna let him get me this easy, he can go back to that shitty chick. I suddenly felt so confidence and wasn't scared at all - instead I just wanted him to leave me alone.

"I am on my damn phone and if you think I'm ignoring you, you're totally right I clearly am!"

I felt his gaze on me as his mouth dropped open. Trust me Neymar I'm as surprised as you are that I actually managed to say this.

"Phoebe being mean, wow is this real life - are you on your period or what! Don't forget our date tonight." He said as his phone suddenly started buzzing. He pointed at me not to move and picked up stepping two feets away. I used this as a good opportunity for me to get the hell away or to try at least. Without saying anything I ran away from Neymar and this guy. He turned around and smirked at me like he did something he's proud of. That smirk was creepy as hell which scared me even more. I totally regretted running away cause I gave Neymar something he's always loved.

A chase.

He quickly turned around and started chasing me. I passed lots of people and pushed an old lady against a vending machine which caused her fall on the floor. Sorry nonna at least you're not getting chased by a creepy CEO. I finally spotted Cameron at the doors and ran to him. "Lets go!" I shouted and made my way to our car. I quickly got in and locked the car when I realized Cameron wasn't even inside yet. He was outside talking to some guy - hold on it wasn't just some guy it was THE guy. Oh damn is he being serious, I mean that guy was really nice trying to get me out of the supermarket but we need to go NOW! I opened the door and climbed out of the car.

"Hey sorry to interrupt you but we really need to go!" I shouted as I was walking to them.

Cameron turned around and pointed at this guy. "Phoebs meet Jai, Jai meet Phoebe, I used to live near him, I can't believe I just met him after all these years."

Oh nice I finally know his name.

"Yeah actually this was the guy I bumped in, nice to meet you." I smiled and shoke hands. "Sorry but let's get in the car PLEASE!" I finished.

Jai started laughing and pointed to the car. "All right let's go."

We made our way to the car as a familiar sound filled the parking lot. It didn't take me much time to realize what kind of sound it was.

The police!

Not even two seconds later we got surrounded by the police and lots of people. What in the world is this. Cameron turned slowly around and faced me. He waved with his hand and tried to read me without saying anything.

"We didn't do anything!" I screamed as the police told us to lift our arms up if we didn't want anything to happen. I lift my arms up and realized what they were talking about. I noticed the fucking chips in my hands and remembered that I ran away without paying. Are they seriously going to arrest us for a bag of fucking potatoe chips!