Chapter 13

"You're so sexy when you're angry."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and felt my head heat up. I glanced back at Cameron that was leaning against the wall staring into his phone. "What do you want?" I hissed.

"You," I could tell by the sound of his voice that he was sure as hell smirking like crazy.

His voice sent shivers down my spine. At first he's rude and now he's acting all nice. I tried to think of something but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Neymar, are you coming or not?" I heard someone say through the phone.

I recognized her voice. Please let it not be her.

"Candice fuck wait a second," Neymar shouted annoyed.

Goddamn it I knew it.

"Anyways you're still here?" He said in a deep husky voice.

"Yep." I replied short. "But I have to go."

I wanted to hang up so bad, I felt uncomfortable talking to him, while knowing that bitch was in the same room as him. What were they up to'?

"Go?" He repeated. "Candice close the fucking door!"I heard him groan before speaking to me again. "Where are you going?"

"I was gonna get lunch,"

Seems like he was pissed off at her. Or he was just being moody like he's been with me since day one.

"Let's get lunch together," he suggested simply. I tried to figure out why he wanted to have lunch with me when that chick just called him. "Lunch?" I repeated wide eyed.

"Mhm,"

Cameron's attention was at me, he glanced over at me doing a thumbs up. I shook my head no and pointed at the phone mouthing "that's Neymar." He smiled and made a thumbs up again.

"No." I replied nervous. Cameron shot me a glare and slapped his head trying to tell me that I was stupid for saying no.

I felt the lump in my throat build again. I coughed and waited for his reponse. "No?" he repeated his voice raising. Cameron was gesturing around trying to explain me something but I was distracted by some guy in the back which I recognized him as Jai.

I covered my mouth and pointed at him. Cameron stopped and turned around. "Yo bro!" Jai shouted and jogged over to us. I slapped my head and shut my eyes breathing. I was so confused and didn't know what to say.

"Are you listening to me?" Neymar asked annoyed.

"Y-Yeah sorry." I stuttered rubbing my forehead.

The courage I had somehow built to talk to him got shattered, I was nervous what to say. "Who are you with?" He asked, his voice sounded deep and serious.

"I'm just here .... with Cameron." I lied.

I watched Jai and Cam make handshakes as they started laughing. It was actually funny and amusing to see them goof around together.

"Just you two?"

"Yeaah." I breathed and waved at Jai that just winked at me.

Cameron pat his back and jumped on him ."What shall we eat Jai?"

I looked at him wide eyed and pointed my middle finger at him. Cam started laughing, clearly enjoying the show. I could tell that he did it on purpose.

"Who's she talking to bro?" Jai asked Cam pointing at me. Cameron smirked and put his left hand around my shoulder and the other one around Jai's. "Her prince charming."