Chapter 5

Tomorrow came too quick, I wish I would've never met that scary ass. I was in my office waiting for Cameron when he entered.

"All right, spill now again." He demanded.

"What?"

"What happened last night between you two." He smirked and sat on the chair. I crossed my arms and stared out of the window. "Nothing happened."

"Phoebe come on,"

"Huhh fine." I hissed. "He asked me why I stared at him and I said I did because he glared and then he was like wait, hold on let me quote "I was staring at you because I want to touch you."" He looked at me wide eyed and started applauding. "I think that dude is all over you."

"No he's clearly not." I hissed crossing my arms. "Oh and he was like you're jealous after I told him to go fuck that Candice chick."

"So were you?"

"Obviously but I couldn't admit that he's a fucking angel." I whined. He laughed and brushed his hands through his hair. "Well I think you should go definitely."

"But I am scared." I admitted.

"Come on he won't do anything." Cameron smirked. "now let's go home and get you ready because Alessandra isn't here anyways."

* * * * *

"I think you should wear this."

"Cameron I'm going for dinner not to a fucking wedding." I hissed. "I have literally nothing to wear , I'll look like shit."

He put the dress back into my closet and started smirking.

"Why are you smirking?" I asked pissed and crossed my arms. "This isn't funny at all."

"That's the point, why are you making a big deal about what you're wearing if you don't give a damn about him." He questioned smirking.

"You know because, I hate him but I don't want to look like shit. okay." I lied.

"Sure whatever you say." He laughed.

It was already 6.00 and I had only one hour left. Cameron threw my clothes around after handing me one. It was a pink backless tight dress with silver sparkles. "Take this it's beautiful!" I agreed and dressed up quickly and took my favorite heels. I pinned my hair into a ponytail and added some mascara and lip gloss.

"Those heels are killer!" Cameron smirked.

"Yeah aren't they." I smiled looking into the mirror.

He walked over to my closet and grabbed my bag. "Here take these, you know, just in case." He smirked.

"Cameron put these condoms away I'm not going to have sex with him." I hissed and slapped him.

He bursted into laughing. "I said just in case."

I was about to slap him again when the door bell rang.

"Oh my god he's here." I whispered and checked on my make up once again. "I don't want to go there anymore tell him I-I moved away." I panicked and ran into the bathroom. Cameron chased after me and grabbed my arm. "Go move your ass down to your prince charming right now."

I pushed my shoulders back and checked on my hair before opening it. There was he, the handsome Neymar standing in front of me with a blank expression. He leaned against the doorway in a black suit with a white buttn down. His eyes widened as they ran over my body. I flinched and twisted my hands behind my back.

"Phoebe,"

"Mr Da Silva."

"Neymar." He warned.