A Very Supernatural Christmas -- Madge and Edward

~*****~

"This is where Mrs. Wreath lives, huh?" Dean hums curiously. "Oh, can't you just feel the evil Pagan Vibe?"

I grimace. "This job is going to kill my love for Christmas." I mention as I follow Dean up to the house.

"Join the club." Sam responds as Dean uses the door knocker.

A cheery little woman opened the door with an award winning smile covering her face. "Yes?" She chirped.

"Please tell me you're the Madge Carrigan who makes the Meadowsweet Wreaths." Dean asks.

"Why, yes, I am!" She grins proudly.

"Ah! Bingo!" Dean laughs.

"Oh my goodness, we were just admiring your wreaths," I mention. "Over at Mr. Sylar's place, just the other day."

"Oh, you were? Well, isn't that Meadowsweet just the finest smelling thing you ever smelled?" Madge exclaimed.

"Oh, yes, I love it so much, but you see, the problem was, is Mr. Sylar had sold out when I convinced my poor husband to pony up the money for it." I explain.

"Oh, fudge!" She cried.

"You wouldn't happen to have another one that we could buy from you?" I ask meekly.

"Oh, no, I'm afraid those were the only ones I had for this season." Madge admits.

I give her a display of pushing my lower lip out in disappointment. "Hey, tell me why did you decide to make them out of Meadowsweet?" Dean asked.

"Why the smell, of course!" Madge cheers as an older man comes down the stairs. "I don't think I've smelled anything finer!"

"Yeah, you mentioned that," I hum softly.

"What's going on, honey?" The older man asks.

"Well, just this nice couple asking about my wreaths, dear." Madge states.

The man hums and gives us a wide smile. "Oh, the wreaths are fine. Fine wreaths. Oh, care for some peanut brittle?" He offers a small bowl to us.

Dean reaches for it, but I grasp his hand. "Now, honey, you remember what the doctor said." I express. "We're okay, but thank you for the offer. Well, have a good evening, you two~" I chirp before tugging Dean along. "Start the car before I charge in there empty handed." I express to Sam as we climb in.

~*****~

Dean gazed at me skeptically as I sat on our bed with a bag of jerky. "What?" I ask irritably.

"You hate jerky." Dean comments as he continues to make the stakes we need.

I roll my eyes. "I like jerky. But just the turkey kind." I mention.

Dean shudders. "I don't know how you can stomach that. It's too... healthy."

"I knew it!" Sam suddenly shouts. "I knew something was way off with those two."

"What'd you find?" I ask curiously.

"The Carrigans lived in Seattle last year, where two abductions took place right around Christmas. They moved here in January." Sam explains. "All that Christmas crap in their house wasn't boughs of Holly. It was Vervain and Mint."

"Pagan stuff?" Dean asks.

"Serious Pagan stuff." I nod.

"So, what, Ozzie and Harriet are keeping a Pagan God hidden underneath their plastic covered couch?" Dean asks.