Dream A Little Dream of Me -- Dream Walking

~*****~

"I'm not giving you anything that's been in my body." I express irritably to the woman who's laughing on the other end of my call.

"C'mon, just one little vial, and I'll get you more than enough of African Dream Root." Bela hums. "It's not like you need all of it. Oh, wait, maybe you do. Word on the street is your carrying some serious heat."

"How the hell do you-- You know what, I don't want to know. Just one vial, and I swear, if you mention it to Dean in any way, I'm going to make sure you never make another sale again." I exclaim.

"Temper, temper. You know, I heard that stress isn't good for the baby." Bela mentions. "I'll swing by with the goods."

"Thank you." I sigh. I end the call and storm back into the hotel room. Dean is sitting at the desk with some files while Sam is snoozing on the table. "Bela's on her way with the African Dream Root." I mention.

"What'd you promise her?" Dean asks as I slip onto his lap. "Fancy lap dance? Cause I gotta be honest with ya-- that'd be hot."

I grasp at his hair and tug. "She said a vial of my blood would suffice."

"Blood? Why the hell did you promise that?"

I roll my eyes. "As we've discovered, black magic doesn't work on me, neither does the poison of a Djinn, and demons have a seriously hard time with killing me." I trail my tongue along the edge of Dean's neck, lust beginning to swirl in my belly. "And it would seem that someone else is having a hard time." I mention.

Dean grunted as I shifted my hips over his erection. "Can you blame me? I got my gorgeous girlfriend perched right over my--" I kiss him swiftly, my hands still tugging at his hair. My entire body shudders in anticipation, until a rough snore echoes through the room. I grumble irritably as I gaze over at Sam. "He's passed out, baby. You just gotta be quiet." Dean chuckles as he unzips his jeans and tugs them down just a little. My mouth waters at the sight of his hard cock jutting upwards.

I slip off of his lap and tug at my shorts, and dropping them to the ground. "How fast do you think you can make me cum?" I ask cutely as I straddle back onto his lap, taking him in with one swift thrust.

Dean growled softly and grasped at my ass. "Depends." He chuckles.

"On?"

"On whether or not you can keep quiet." Dean grins and lifts me onto the table before pounding into my core.

I throw my head back, fighting to keep the moans deep in my throat. True to his word, Dean forces an orgasm out of me before I even register what's going on. "Shit--" I stammer into my hand. "That's good--" Dean grins and locks my legs around his waist.

"My turn," He chimes before rolling his hips in a way that causes my insides to grip around his cock harder. Jaw going slack, Dean grips at my hips with a bruising force and shudders through his release. "God, that's good." Dean growls, and withdraws.

We freeze as Sam lets out a breathy whine that dissolves into a snore. We share a look and attempt to force the laughter to stop. I shimmy my shorts back on and slip onto Dean's lap again. "Need some help with that?" I ask cutely, my hand grasping at the papers he'd been reading.

Dean chuffs. "Yeah, my brain is kinda... Yeah." Dean shrugs. I laugh before leaning into his chest. Sam makes another whimper, his body shifting just a little. "Sam! Wake up!" Sam jolts up, and wipes at his hands. "Dude, you were out. And making some serious happy noises. Who were you dreaming about?"

"What? No one. Nothing." Sam quickly says without looking at us.

"C'mon, you can tell us." I laugh. "Angelina Jolie?"

"No!"

"Brad Pitt?" Dean asks.

"Ooh, I'm jealous." I mention.

Dean snorts. "And I'd let ya leave me for him." Dean mentions.

"No! No, it was no one!" Sam quickly snaps. "Dude, it doesn't matter."

"Whatever." Dean shrugs. "Lottie called Bela."

Sam hesitates and I nearly start choking on laughter. "Bela, Yeah?" He says in an almost too calm tone. "W-What'd she, you know, say? She's... gonna... help us?"

I hum. "On the condition that I give her a vial of my blood." I explain. "Till then, Dean's been trying to dicipher the doctors notes. Unfortunately, he's got worse handwriting than you. You gonna come help us with this stuff?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just give me a sec." Sam says quickly.

The door rattles and I'm already up and heading towards it. I crack the door just an inch and grimace. "Damn, you were ready, weren't you?" I say irritably. "Hello, Bela."

I swing the door open to let her in. "Well, I very well couldn't pass up an opportunity at five mil."

I roll my eyes. "You got the stuff?" I ask urgently.

"Yes I do. Are you ready to make a donation?" Bela asks as she nonchalantly tosses it at Dean. I gaze after him as he travels over to the safe and stores it inside.

I grasp at my jacket and shrug it on. "I'll be right back, guys." I hum. "Lead the way."

Bela nods and leads me out of the room. "So," Bela trails off as she pops open the trunk of her car. There's a lot of medical equipment inside, and I vaguely wonder if she's been planning on this. "I should probably tell you. African Dream Root has some... dangers when it comes to women with... medical conditions." She expresses.

"I know. Believe me, I know. I've got it covered." I explain as I pull out my knife and slice across the skin of my forearm and angle it over the small vial she's holding out for me. "This is really going for five million?"

Bela grins. "Absolutely! Of all my clientele, this particular one wants the blood of the woman who can't die-- he suspects it's the solution to ever-lasting life."

A laugh burns at my stomach. "Unfortunately enough, it's just regular blood. Any time I have the misfortune to be in a hospital, my blood is the least concerning to the doctors." I explain.

She shrugs. "Doesn't matter to me. As long as I get paid. To be honest, I also owe Bobby. He saved my life back in Flagstaff, so I thought this was just the cake topper."

I tug my arm away irritably and close my palm over the skin. The wound closes under the shimmering light and I offer Bela a salute as she gets into her car without so much of a good bye. Her hand swishes out of the window as she peels out of the parking lot.

"She gone?" Dean asks aloud after I return to the motel room.

"Yeah, as soon as she got what she wanted, she dipped." I say. "You guys ready to go under?"

Dean made a face. "What, aren't you going to drink it, too?"

I shake my head. "Someone has to stay awake. If things go south, I'll drink the tea and go in after you." Sam gazes at me curiously before I walk over to the safe and popping it open. "Sit tight, I'll have it ready in a jiffy." I explain.