Chapter Seven

Heh! T or D is back baby! ^-^ Um. Sorry if I'm rushing Gaja's feelings, also I fully own the lyrics to Stuck On You By Gajeel. So! XD Enjoy this chapter Romantics! Warning: Adult Content Is Mentioned In Chapter, Reader Discretion Is Advised. Enjoy.

~Gajeel~

It was to fast to process, we instantly were back in the ball of doom made by Erza. Only this time Mirajane and Lisanna— Who appeared dressed in new pajamas, were helping out. I let out a cry of pain. "S-Stop..." I choke out, "NEVER! DIE FOR FORGETTING THE STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE I ADDED!" Erza hisses. "I-If we die, how will we get your cake all mighty Erza?" Evergreen sobs, because she some how she got caught up in the ball once again. Erza mumbles something then drops us, I groan as my limbs flop back to their original places. I gather my remaining strength and sit up staring at the angered women. Realizing some of the most powerful girls from our school, were now pissed off with no chocolate because of us. I'd run away, but I'd be even more scared of what they'd do to me. I shudder, letting out a small scared gasps. Erza then wastes no time kicking Elfman in the 'No-No-Zone' after he gets up, "GO GET THE TREATS RIGHT NOW!" She growls. Grabbing his collar and shaking him, "A-Aye..." He studders turning pale as Lisanna and Mirajane try to calm her down. "AND GO WITH HIM BOYS!" Erza growls dropping Elfman like a dress she's worn twice and pointing at us.

We all gulped, "A-Aye!" With that we scurry out of the house. "Getting kicked out of my own house from my Big Sisters kindergarden rival..." Elfman sweat drops, I chuckle. "I'm gonna go stop off at home, but I'll grab the red velvet cupcakes and the cakes." "You're going to jack off aren't you?" Gray teases, "Probably about Levy. Because he might actually fall for her." Natsu chuckles. "Watch it Pyro. Or I'll tell Bunny Girl you had perverted thoughts about her. And oh hahaha in your wet dreams popsicle pants." I growl flipping them off jumping in my car, luckily I came here last so I had a spot behind them all. Even though it was Only Elfman, Lisanna, Mirajane, Gray's car then my car here. I drove off wasting no time getting home. But Natsu's words rang through my ears.

Do I honestly like the Shrimp? I mean. It's only a dare! I'm going to over with my acting. I only just met her, yet I wanted to know more about the tiny bluenette. She, she's messing with my brain! I run in my house, hearing Gazielle screaming. "I WANT TO SEE GAJA! I WANT TO SEE GAJA! I WANT TO SEE GAJA! I. WANT. TO. SEE. GAAJAAA!" She whines, "He's at a friends Gazielle! Please just—" My dad, Metalicana wheezes, "—Stop yelling!" Gazielle runs towards the door and sees me with her face lighting up. "Gaja! You came for me!" She cheers jumping on and straddling me, I stumble back and hug her.  "Jeez. You're not giving Dad a hard time, are you?" I ask sternly, "No! I'm a perfect little angel!" She says innocently. "Innocent my ass! She's a pain in the ass!" Dad hisses, "Pain in the ass! Pain in the ass!" Gazielle chants. "No swearing!" I hiss. She hangs her head down, "Where's Levy?" She pouts. I freeze as Dad stares at me, "A new rowdy friend, ehh?" He chuckles. I let out a huff of relief, at least he'll keep thinking Levy is a g— "No! Levy is a really pretty girl! She's Gaja's girl friend!" Gazielle chants, snapping me out of my thoughts. I could feel my face burning up, "Girlfriend? Gajeel. Do I need to have the talk with you?" Dad coughs. "N-No! She's just a friend! B-But she's a girl..." I studder, "Oooh! Gaja has a crushy wushy!" Gazielle says smushing her cheeks together.

I run upstairs quickly and close my door slamming it, then I slide down my door. Make that the new most embrassing moment in my life! I stare at my black guitar on my desk, getting up and walking over too it and take it off a paper realizing I never finished the song I was writing. I put the guitar on and stare off at the wall, how to even start? With that thought my fingers had a mind of its own. I was already strumming a tune as the natural lyrics flow out of my mouth like usual, singing what comes from the heart.

"Oh baby I love, the way, your face lights up, my whole world, with just a small stare. And I must, confess. I've pictured you, in a small lovely dress. And I can't stop having dreams of you and I. But I stop in the middle, wondering how you, could even be friends with a guy like me? Oh baby you're the book worm, that stopped the rebel in his tracks. Oh but you also did more than that. Oh, I will admit. I fell down in a pit. Now I need your help, to get me out. But I'm afraid, you'll fall in too. I'm high on your scent, and I'm lost in your voice. Oh baby. I'm, stuck on you. Your smaller than me, oh but even Lily, likes you, more than me. I didn't understand, the dare and why they choose you. But I know it's true.. And I can't stop having dreams of you and I. But I stop in the middle, wondering how you, could even be friends with a guy like me? Oh baby you're the book worm, that stopped the rebel in his tracks. Oh but you also did more than that. Oh, I will admit. I fell down in a pit. Now I need your help, to get me out. But I'm afraid, you'll fall in too. I'm high on your voice, and I'm lost in your scent. Oh baby. I'm, stuck on you.  If I were standing in middle of the rain chasing after you, I know we'd be freezing, so I'd hug you. I'd stare you in the eyes, the eye your wide smile....but would you mind, if I said I wanted to kiss you..? Oh baby I love, the way, your face. Lights up my whole world... Oh but you also did more than that. Oh, I will admit. I fell down in a pit. Now I need your help, to get me out. But I'm afraid, you'll fall in too. I'm high on your scent, and I'm lost in your voice. Oh baby. I'm, (Oh!) stuck on you. Stuck on you, stuck on you...I'm stuck on you."

I finish strumming the last cord when I hear clapping, I stare at my door to see Gazielle staring there. "Ooh! Did you make that for Levy?" FUCK! I forgot to lock the door, "Shut it pip squeak!"

~Levy~

We watch as the boys bolt out of the house leaving Evergreen behind. "Well, what now?" Lucy asks resting her head on her hand. "Ehh, Truth or Dare?" Lisanna asks hesitantly, I plug my ears as Erza and Mirajane let out a high pitched squeal. They are obsessed with Truth or Dare. We all instantly sat in a circle as Erza and Mirajane fall over in happiness. "Also remeber that girl choice us coming in a month." Lisanna winks, we all groan. Matchmaking month, delivered to us personally. Basically just ruin my dignity today. "Okay! Levy! Truth or Dare?" Mirajane squeals, I sigh.

Erza thought it'd be funny to dare me that I can't ever choose truth in any game of truth or dare ever again. I'm still mad. And still picking a fitting punishment.

"Dare.." "Great! Now at the girls choice dance award, in the middle of the song I dare you to kiss your date!" The girls squeal, "Evergreen! Truth or Dare?" I hiss. Dare dare dare dare dare! "Dare." She says arrogantly, "When Elfman gets back I dare you to kiss him for a minute. On the lips." I cross my arms in satisfaction. Evergreen puffs out her cheeks, "Hmp. Jerk..." I giggle.

*A/N I hope you enjoy! ^-^*